Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
Shamrock Punch is the perfect non-alcoholic green drink for St. Patrick’s Day parties. Plus, you will love how simple it is to make with only 3 ingredients: lime sherbet, Sprite, and green food coloring.
Planning a St. Patrick’s Day party? Or maybe you are simply looking for st. patrick’s day drinks for kids to make their day special at home?
Either way, this green punch recipe is for you.
Like my shamrock shake recipe, this punch is super easy to make and the perfect green color for St. Patrick’s Day.
In fact, this punch recipe is even easier to make than shamrock shakes, since you don’t need a blender. Just a punch bowl and ice cream scoop.
And although this non-alcoholic St. Patrick’s Day punch is kid-friendly, I have found that kids and adults alike both love the festive green punch.
The beautiful green punch looks amazing served up in your punch bowl with scoops of lime sherbert floating throughout.
Give this shamrock punch recipe a try and I am sure that it will become your family’s yearly St. Patrick’s Day tradition as well.
- Lime Sherbert– Any brand will work for this recipe.
- Sprite– or your favorite lemon-lime soda.
- Green Food Coloring– Just 3 or 4 drops will give the punch a bright green color, perfect for St. Patrick’s Day.
How to Make Shamrock Punch
This section shows you how to make the recipe with step-by-step photos and instructions. For the full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
Step 1: Scoop lime sherbet into your punch bowl. Pour Sprite over sherbet.
Step 2: Add a few drops of green food coloring.
Step 3: Stir gently and serve!
This green punch is best when served immediately. I do not recommend making ahead.
- If you want to make just a single serving of punch you can simply add a scoop or two of lime sherbet to each glass, top with Sprite and one drop of food coloring, and give it a stir.
- For an elevated presentation rim the glass with green or gold sanding sugar.
- Colorful paper straws are a great way to dress up each glass of punch.
- Serve with one of these fun and festive St. Patrick’s Day desserts.
- Looking for a boozy shamrock punch recipe? You can use this recipe and add vodka, to taste. Or make the adults at the party a boozy shamrock shake instead.
More St. Patrick’s Day Party Recipe Ideas
- Lucky Charms Pudding Parfaits
- St. Patrick’s Day Fudge
- Pot O’ Gold Pretzel Bites
- Lucky Charms Treats
- St. Patrick’s Day Frozen Hot Chocolate
- Pistachio Pudding Icebox Cake
- 1 quart lime sherbert
- 50 ounces Sprice 1 ½ 2-liter bottles
- green food coloring
- Scoop lime sherbet into your ice cream bowl using an ice cream scoop.
- Top with Sprite.
- Add 3-4 drops of green food coloring and stir gently.