Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
These carrot-shaped veggie pizza bars made with fresh veggies, crescent rolls, and cheese, make a great Easter recipe for kids or a healthy after-school snack option for any time of the year.
The best part is, parents can rejoice in knowing that their little ones are eating their veggies!
These easy to make carrot-shaped cold veggie pizza bars come together in minutes and make a perfect snack for the little ones.
Their fun carrot shape makes this vegetable pizza bars the perfect Easter treat as well. Read on for step-by-step instructions on how to make these cuties.
If you like these veggie pizza bars you will love this no-bake fruit pizza dessert recipe.
Carrot-Shaped Veggie Pizza Bars Ingredients
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- Refrigerated Crescent Rolls – If your grocery store has the crescent roll dough sheets available grab those as they make it easier.
- Cream Cheese – softened slightly
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Shredded Carrots
- Broccoli Florets
- Ranch Seasoning – you can omit the ranch seasoning if you or your children aren’t a fan.
How to Make Carrot-Shaped Veggie Pizza Bars
This section shows you how to make the recipe with step-by-step photos and instructions. For the full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
Step 1: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. On a baking sheet, press the crescent roll dough out, make sure the seams are pinched tight and bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven and let cool.
Step 2: In a medium bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch seasoning until well combined.
Step 3: Spread mixture over cooled crescent rolls.
Step 4: Take a knife and lightly make lines in the cream cheese in the shape of 14 triangles.
Step 5: Make your carrots by sprinkling broccoli along the top edge of each triangle and cheese and carrots on the rest of each triangle.
Step 6: Cut out triangles and serve.
That’s it! I hope that you and your family enjoy these adorable carrot-shaped veggie pizza bars.
For more healthy snack ideas check out these 26 easy after school snacks.
Easter Carrot Veggie Bars
- 2 cans crescent roll dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened slightly
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 10 ounces shredded carrots
- 2 cups broccoli florets finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons ranch seasoning or 1 ounce packet
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- On a baking sheet, press the crescent roll dough out and make sure seams are pinched tight and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- In a small bowl, mix cream cheese and ranch seasoning and spread over cooled crescent rolls.
- Take a knife and lightly make lines in the cream cheese in the shape of 14 triangles all over the pan.
- Make your carrots by sprinkling broccoli along the top of edge of each triangle and cheese and carrots on the rest of each triangle.