Strawberry Jello Pie
• 1 premade graham cracker crust • 1 (8 oz) whipped topping, thawed • 2 cups strawberries, diced • 1 (3 oz) strawberry Jello • 2/3 cup boiling water • 1 cup ice water
1. Dice strawberries
2. Dissolve Jello in boiling water. Add ice water; stir well until all ice has melted. Wait 10 minutes to allow gelatin to thicken.
3. Whisk in whipped topping. Fold in 1 1/2 cups of the diced strawberries.
4. Spoon filling into graham cracker crust. Sprinkle with remaining diced strawberries.
5. Chill in the fridge for 3 hours, or until set
No, not you silly... the strawberry pie!!!
6. Slice and serve! (top slices with a dollop of Cool Whip and a sliced strawberry if desired)