Delicious strawberry cake mix cookies with white chocolate chips are soft, chewy, and easy to make with just 4 ingredients!
Between working on the blog, keeping the house clean(ish) and entertaining our very high energy toddler, saying life is busy is an understatement.
Which is why I love a good shortcut in the kitchen.
In fact, these cookies are so easy that my 2-year-old often helps make them! He loves to pour the ingredients into the bowl, stir everything together, and eat the yummy strawberry cookies with white chocolate chips when they are ready.
Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies
Whether you are looking for a pink cookies recipe for Valentine’s Day or tasty strawberry cookies to enjoy any time of year, you will love this easy strawberry cake mix cookie recipe.
All you need are 4 ingredients!
- white chocolate chips: we use 1 cup because we like a lot of chocolate chips but you could use 2/3 if you prefer less
- eggs: 2 large eggs
- strawberry cake mix: a standard size 15.25 oz box of Betty Crocker, Pillsbury, or Duncan Hines strawberry cake mix
- vegetable oil: or substitute with canola oil if you prefer
How to Make Strawberry Cookies with Cake Mix
These delicious cookies couldn’t be easier to make in just 4 simple steps:
- MIX: Combine ingredients together to form a dough.
- CHILL: Chill dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- FORM: Roll dough into 1-inch balls and place them on a lined baking sheet.
- BAKE: Place in preheated oven to bake for 10 minutes.
Follow these helpful baking tips to help your cookies come out the best.
CHILL DOUGH: Don’t skip chilling the cookie dough. Chilling works to prevent cookie dough from spreading too much while baking, which can result in flat cookies. It also keeps the dough from sticking to your hands while you are rolling it into balls. If your dough becomes too sticky while you are working with it just pop it back in the fridge for 15 more minutes to firm it back up again.
KEEP SIZE SAME: Keep the size of your dough balls the same so that all cookies bake evenly.
SHAPE DOUGH: After placing the cookie dough on your baking sheet, gently press down on each ball to flatten it slightly. This will help to make sure the cookies take a nice circular shape as they bake.
I hope that you enjoy this easy strawberry cake mix cookie recipe as much as we do!
Don’t miss our other strawberry dessert favorites:
- strawberry jello poke cake
- no-bake strawberry jello pie – only 4 ingredients!
- strawberry yogurt pound cake
- strawberry icebox cake – just 3 ingredients!
- 1 (15.25 oz ) box strawberry cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- Mix well to combine strawberry cake mix, eggs, and oil. Fold in white chocolate chips.
- Chill dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Line cookie sheets with silicone liners or parchment paper.
- Form dough into 1-inch balls and place on baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Cool on cookie sheet for 3 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- If the dough becomes too sticky and difficult to roll into balls, put the dough back in the fridge for 15 additional minutes to allow it to firm up.
- Store covered in an airtight container at room temperature.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 107
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. Accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Pin for Later: