An easy peppermint fudge recipe made with just 3 ingredients: chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and crushed peppermint candies.
The holidays and peppermint treats go hand-in-hand.
The rich chocolate fudge pairs perfect with the bits of minty candies. Yum!
Easy Peppermint Fudge
When it comes to peppermint desserts, it really doesn’t get any easier than this 3-ingredient fudge recipe.
All you will need are chocolate chips (dark chocolate or semisweet chocolate work well), a can of sweetened condensed milk, and crushed peppermint candies.
Not only does it call for just 3 ingredients, but the chocolate peppermint fudge recipe is super simple to prepare as well.
Simply melt your chocolate in the microwave, stir in the sweetened condensed milk, transfer to a baking dish and top with crushed peppermints.
Then comes the most difficult part–waiting for the fudge to set before eating it!
More easy fudge recipes to try
- 2 cups chocolate chips or chocolate wafers
- 6-8 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk, to taste
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
- Line a loaf pan or small casserole dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 25 seconds. Stir well and reheat as needed in 15-second increments, stirring after each, until the chocolate is smooth and completely melted.
- Stir the sweetened condensed milk into the melted chocolate. More sweetened condensed milk will result in a softer texture, less will result in a thicker, firmer fudge.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared dish, using an offset spatula to smooth into an even layer.
- Immediately sprinkle the top with crushed peppermint candies, pressing them gently into the wet fudge to help them stay in place.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours to allow the fudge to set. Once set, remove from pan, slice into small squares, and serve.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 24 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 96
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Pin for Later: