An easy peppermint fudge recipe made with just 3 ingredients: chocolate chips, sweetened condensed milk, and crushed peppermint candies.
The holidays and peppermint treats go hand-in-hand.
Like my peppermint mocha cake, peppermint patty cookies, and peppermint pinwheels, I have another delicious peppermint treat recicpe to share with you today.
The rich chocolate fudge pairs perfect with the bits of minty candies. Yum!
Easy Peppermint Fudge
When it comes to peppermint desserts, it really doesn’t get any easier than this 3-ingredient fudge recipe.
All you will need are chocolate chips (dark chocolate or semisweet chocolate work well), a can of sweetened condensed milk, and crushed peppermint candies.
Not only does it call for just 3 ingredients, but the chocolate peppermint fudge recipe is also super simple to prepare.
Melt your chocolate in the microwave, stir in the sweetened condensed milk, transfer to a baking dish, and top with crushed peppermints. For another easy microwave holiday recipe try this microwave peanut brittle.
Then comes the most challenging part–waiting for the fudge to set before eating it!
For another easy 3-ingredient peppermint treat, give our peppermint bark muddy buddies a try!
More easy fudge recipes to try
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 2 cups chocolate chips or chocolate wafers
- 6-8 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk, to taste
- 1/4 cup crushed peppermint candies
- Line a loaf pan or small casserole dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl and heat for 25 seconds. Stir well and reheat as needed in 15-second increments, stirring after each, until the chocolate is smooth and completely melted.
- Stir the sweetened condensed milk into the melted chocolate. More sweetened condensed milk will result in a softer texture, less will result in a thicker, firmer fudge.
- Transfer the mixture into the prepared dish, using an offset spatula to smooth into an even layer.
- Immediately sprinkle the top with crushed peppermint candies, pressing them gently into the wet fudge to help them stay in place.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours to allow the fudge to set. Once set, remove from pan, slice into small squares, and serve.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Leave a Reply