An easy Andes mint fudge recipe made using just 3 ingredients!
Rich, mint chocolate flavored Andes fudge has quickly become one of our favorite fudge recipes.
Like peppermint fudge and peanut butter fudge, Andes mint fudge is easy to make using your microwave. There is no need to fuss with timing your boil or using a candy thermometer. Microwave fudge is so easy to make that it is virtually fool-proof.
It would be a great sweet treat to make for Christmas, St Patrick’s Day, or just because. I mean who needs a special occasion to enjoy fudge?!
How to Make Andes Fudge
- The first step to make this delicious mint chocolate fudge is to melt your chocolate. Place the chocolate in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir chocolate and then return to microwave for 30 more seconds. Repeat until chocolate is melted.
- Next, stir the sweetened condensed milk into the melted chocolate.
- Then spread the fudge mixture evenly into a greased pan and top with chopped Andes mints. Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 2 hours.
Once your fudge has set in the refrigerator just slice, serve, and enjoy!
- 2 cups chocolate chips or almond bark
- 4-6 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup Andes mints, chopped
- Line a 4" x 6" casserole dish with parchment paper and set aside.
- Place the chocolate chips or almond bark in a microwave-safe bowl and heat in 30-second bursts in the microwave. Stir well in between each reheating until the chocolate is completely melted.
- Working quickly, add the sweetened condensed milk, to taste. (More sweetened condensed milk will result in a sweeter, fudgier texture, less will result in a creamier texture.)
- Spread the fudge mixture into the pan and then sprinkle evenly with a layer of chopped Andes mints.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least two hours to allow the fudge to set. Once set, remove from pan, slice into 1" squares, and serve.
If you do not have parchment paper available you can grease the pan with a layer of non-stick cooking spray.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 20 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. Accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.