Christmas Bingo is a free printable Christmas game for kids that can be played at a holiday party, in the classroom, or at home.
Looking for an easy Christmas game for kids? The kids will love this fun Christmas bingo game!
This adorable set of bingo cards feature bright and colorful images of Christmassy items such as:
- gingerbread man
- holiday card
- hot cocoa
- and much more!
In addition to 10 different BINGO cards, you will also get a page of “calling cards”.
The calling cards are what the parent or teacher will draw from to tell the kids what square to mark off. Think bingo balls.
How to Play Christmas Bingo
- Print. Print out the bingo cards and calling cards (the calling cards print on the last page).
- Cut. Cut out the calling cards and place them in a container.
- Hand out. Give a bingo card and something to mark the squares off with to each child. (Some ideas are: bingo chips, pennies, markers, or small candies).
- Explain the game. Explain how to play. Make sure you tell the kids what they need to get in order to shout “BINGO”. You can play full-card BINGO for a longer game, or a line of 5 squares in a row for a quicker game.
- Pull out one calling card at a time. Announce it to the class and hold it up for all the kids to see.
- If a child has a matching square on their BINGO board, they should mark off the square.
- The first one to get BINGO is the winner!
Make it Last
If you would like to reuse the bingo game you are going to want to laminate the materials or use something like these. This also allows the kids to use dry-erase markers to X out the squares and you can just wipe them off after. The game will last for years to come this way.
Even if you don’t play on using the game after this Christmas, I would still suggest printing out the materials on cardstock. It is a bit thicker than regular printer paper and helps the cards hold up better.
Download your printable Christmas Bingo
Sign up for my free weekly-ish newsletter and as a thank you, you’ll get the printable bingo game delivered right to your inbox!
More Christmas Printables for Kids
- Word search – packed with 20 words for the kids to find
- Letter to Santa – have the kids fill it out and mail it off to the North Pole
- Christmas wish list – so Santa (and you) know what the kids really want this year
- Word scramble – kids will enjoy unscrambling these 10 Christmas-themed words
ally morgan says
Hello, Im not sure if I am possibly doing omething wrong. I would love to play this at my senior living community I work at. I have subscribed over & over I believe but do not receive the printables email. Thanks a bunch! Merry Christmas!
Jaclyn Shimmel says
Sorry for the trouble Ally, I am not sure what went wrong. I will email you the printable directly right now. Have a very Merry Christmas!
Olivia Shippy says
Im having the same problem.
I am having the same issue. I have subscribed and do not recieve some of them either, nor will it let me print things I find on the site. I wish there was a members tab for if you had already subscribed, that would be an awesome addition!
Received, thank you!
Sheila Herron says
Since I am subscribed do I have access to all things in your resource library? If I do I can’t seem to figure out how to download them.
Jaclyn Shimmel says
Hi! Yes, you can access any of the printables I have available. Each blog post has instructions on how to download as some are set up for instant download while others are sent via email.
Zoe O'Townson says
So excited to try the printable bingo game 🙂