Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
Christmas Bingo is a free printable Christmas game for kids that can be played at a holiday party, in the classroom, or at home.
Looking for an easy Christmas game for kids? The kids will love this fun Christmas bingo game!
This adorable set of bingo cards feature bright and colorful images of Christmassy items such as:
- gingerbread man
- holiday card
- hot cocoa
- and much more!
The calling cards are what the parent or teacher will draw from to tell the kids what square to mark off. Think bingo balls.
How to Play Christmas Bingo
- Print. Print out the bingo cards and calling cards (the calling cards print on the last page).
- Cut. Cut out the calling cards and place them in a container.
- Hand out. Give a bingo card and something to mark the squares off with to each child. (Some ideas are: bingo chips, pennies, markers, or small candies).
- Explain the game. Explain how to play. Make sure you tell the kids what they need to get in order to shout “BINGO”. You can play full-card BINGO for a longer game, or a line of 5 squares in a row for a quicker game.
- Pull out one calling card at a time. Announce it to the class and hold it up for all the kids to see.
- If a child has a matching square on their BINGO board, they should mark off the square.
- The first one to get BINGO is the winner!
Make it Last
If you would like to reuse the bingo game you are going to want to laminate the materials or use something like these. This also allows the kids to use dry-erase markers to X out the squares and you can just wipe them off after. The game will last for years to come this way.
Even if you don’t play on using the game after this Christmas, I would still suggest printing out the materials on cardstock. It is a bit thicker than regular printer paper and helps the cards hold up better.
Download your printable Christmas Bingo
Sign up for my free weekly-ish newsletter and as a thank you, you’ll get the printable bingo game delivered right to your inbox!