This easy 3 ingredient chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe takes just minutes to make right in the microwave. No candy thermometer or boiling is required!
Who doesn’t love fudge?
It’s quite possibly one of the best candies ever invented.
If you’re the type that drools every time you enter a candy shop that is making fresh fudge, chances are you’ve paid a pretty penny for some delicious fudge.
But, you can make fudge at home.
Of course, watching homemade fudge be made can be intimidating. However, you don’t have to invest as much time or use as many ingredients to get delicious fudge. In fact, you can use only three ingredients.
This three ingredient fudge allows you to enjoy delicious peanut butter fudge without spending a lot of time or money.
All you need to whip this delicious fudge together is dark chocolate chips, peanut butter chips, and sweetened condensed milk. That’s it.
Even better is the fact that it cooks in the microwave for less than one minute! Who doesn’t have one minute to make some yummy fudge?
Once you learn the technique, don’t be afraid to try different flavor combinations. You can mix different kinds of chips to create different flavors. Or you could just use one flavor. For an extra tasty treat you can top the fudge with different toppings. You could do chopped candy bars, nuts, cookies, etc. Just play around with it.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy fudge recipe, it doesn’t get any easier than this. This chocolate peanut butter fudge recipe would make a great weekend treat and it would also make a great gift. If you’re invited somewhere on short notice, whip up a batch of this fudge, package it in a cute container, and you’re ready to go.
How to Make Microwave Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
First, line a square 9×9 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
Then, add all ingredients to a microwave-safe bowl.
Heat for 25 seconds, stir, and reheat for another 25 seconds, then stir again. Repeat heating in 25-second intervals as needed until you get a smooth consistent texture.
Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared loaf pan and smooth with an offset spatula. Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or overnight) to set. When ready, remove pan from fridge and remove the fudge from the pan, then the parchment paper.
Cut into inch squares for bite-sized servings and your 3 ingredient chocolate peanut butter fudge is ready to serve! Yum!
More Delicious Fudge Recipes
- Christmas Fudge
- Andes Mint Fudge
- Chocolate Peppermint Fudge
- Green St. Patrick’s Day Fudge
- Red, White, and Blue 4th of July Fudge
Easy Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips, or semi-sweet chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips, plus extra for topping
- 6 Tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- Line a square 9 inch pan (or 8 inch) with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Heat for 25 seconds, stir well, and reheat for another 25 seconds as needed until you get a smooth consistent texture.
- Pour the fudge mixture into the prepared pan and smooth with an offset spatula. Gently press additional peanut butter chips into the top of the fudge, if desired.
- Refrigerate at least 4 hours (or overnight) to set.
- Lift the parchment paper to remove the fudge from the pan. Cut it into approximately 1-inch square pieces for bite-sized servings.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.