Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
This No bake fall snack mix is easy to make in under 5 minutes with 4 simple ingredients: mini marshmallows, kettle popcorn, Reese’s pieces, and Reese’s Puffs Cereal. The sweet, peanut-buttery snack mix is packed with Fall colors and perfect for Fall, Thanksgiving, or Halloween parties.
Fall may be the unofficial kickoff of baking season, but sometimes you don’t even have to turn on the oven to make a fantastic treat. Unlike my Easy Halloween Snack Mix or Cinnamon Sugar Chex Mix, this easy Fall snack mix recipe can be made in minutes without the oven.
It literally takes minutes to throw this easy snack mix together, so it is a great treat to make when you need something last minute.
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- Kettle corn – we love the sweet flavor of kettle corn with this snack mix but you can easily swap for caramel corn or regular popcorn instead.
- Mini marshmallows – pillowy-soft and perfectly sweet.
- Reese’s Pieces – little chocolate-coated pieces of peanut butter heaven.
- Reese’s Puffs Cereal – adds crunch and an extra punch of peanut butter flavor.
How to Make Fall Snack Mix
Making this Fall snack mix is seriously as simple as adding all of the ingredients to a bowl and then stirring them together. It doesn’t get any easier than this people!
Leftover snack mix can be stored in an airtight container or baggie at room temperature for up to a week. It can really be kept for a long time, until the marshmallows, popcorn, or cereal begin to get stale.
Variations and Additions
You can play around with the ingredients to truly make the delicious snack mix your own.
Skip the Peanut Butter: If you prefer to make your fall mix without peanut butter, add fall-colored chocolate candies such as M&Ms and cereal such as Cocoa Puffs.
Candy corn snack mix: if you are a fan of candy corn go ahead and add a little bit to the mix. Chocolate candy corn would be perfect!
Other mix-ins: Salty pretzels, chocolate chips, or peanuts would all make fun additions!
- Serve in style: For a fun Halloween snack mix serve it up in something fun and festive like a pumpkin or Halloween cauldron.
- Double it: Serving a crowd? Make a double batch or triple batch.
- Make ahead: This snack mix will store perfectly in an airtight container, which means it is a perfect snack to make ahead of time for your party or event.
- Halloween party favor: Place a small portion of snack mix into individual snack bags so that guests can take their snack mixes to go as a party favor.
However you enjoy this snack mix, one thing is for certain — you will love it. It’s everything that a great snack should be: easy, quick, and delicious!
More Fall Treat Ideas
- Pumpkin Cookie Dough Pops (No bake!)
- Crockpot Apple Butter
- Baked Pumpkin Doughnuts
- Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
Fall Snack Mix (No Bake)
- 2 cups kettle corn popcorn
- 1 cup Reese’s Puffs cereal
- 1 cup Reese’s Pieces
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Add all the ingredients to a large bowl and stir gently until well mixed.
- Transfer to your serving bowl and enjoy!