S’mores crescent rolls combine buttery crescent rolls with melted chocolate, marshmallows, and graham cracker crumbs for a delicious treat that has all the flavors of classic s’mores.
The delicious combination of chocolate and marshmallows is a great way to celebrate the summer. For more chocolate and marshmallow desserts try my s’mores brownies or hot chocolate dip paired with graham crackers for dipping.
But there’s no reason to wait for your next camping trip to enjoy s’mores when you can make them at home any time you want!
With this easy recipe for s’mores crescent rolls, you can whip up a delicious summer treat without the need for a campfire. And the best part is that you only need four ingredients to make them!
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
With this quick and easy recipe, you can prepare a delicious dessert with all the flavors of a classic s’mores sandwich. And since you only need four ingredients to whip up baked s’mores with crescent rolls, they are perfect for a simple summer snack!
To make this crescent roll s’mores recipe, you’ll need:
- Crescent roll dough– We used Pillsbury crescents but any brand will work. Just make sure to get the pre-cut rolls and not the dough sheets.
- Chocolate chips– I like to use semi-sweet chocolate chips but milk chocolate or dark chocolate would also be delicious. You could use chopped chocolate bars instead of chips if you prefer.
- Mini marshmallows
- Graham cracker crumbs– You can make the crumbs by using a food processor or by placing them in a freezer baggie and smashing them with a rolling pin.
How to Make S’mores Crescent Rolls
This section shows you how to make the recipe with step-by-step photos and instructions. For the full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
These delicious s’mores inspired treats are packed with summer flavors without the mess! That’s because all the melty chocolate and marshmallows are contained inside a delicious crescent roll crust.
Step 1: To make these easy treats, start by unrolling the crescent roll dough and separating each of the triangles. I suggest using a knife to cut the rolls apart so the lines on the edges of your crescent rolls are straight.
Step 2: After that, set aside ½ cup of mini chocolate chips to use for decorating your crescent roll ups. Then, spread the remaining chocolate and the mini marshmallows over the top of each crescent roll triangle.
Step 3: Once all the dough is covered with chocolate and marshmallows, roll up the dough starting at the large end of the triangle. Place the rolled-up dough on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet to keep the crescent rolls and marshmallow filling from sticking to the pan.
Step 4: Bake the crescent rolls for 10 to 12 minutes, until the dough is golden brown. Allow the s’mores made with crescent rolls to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes, then transfer them to a wire rack while they’re still warm.
Step 5: While you’re waiting for your crescent rolls with chocolate chips and marshmallows to cool, melt the remaining chocolate chips and add to a piping bag. Cut the tip off the bag and drizzle the melted chocolate over the top of the warm crescent rolls, then sprinkle some graham cracker crumbs on top.
Step 6: For the best flavor, serve your sheet pan crescent roll s’mores warm.
Leftover s’mores crescent roll-ups can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days or in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Warm in the microwave for a few seconds before serving.
Tips for the best crescent roll s’mores
These delicious treats couldn’t be easier to prepare. And with the help of these baking tips, you can be sure your s’mores dessert tastes amazing the first time you make it.
- Keep the marshmallows in the center of the triangle. The marshmallows inside your s’mores crescent rolls will melt quickly, so it’s a good idea to keep them away from the edges to prevent the melted marshmallows from leaking out and making a mess.
- Avoid using full-sized marshmallows. The bigger the marshmallow, the bigger the mess! To help contain the melted marshmallows while your rolls finish baking, it’s a good idea to stick with mini marshmallows for this recipe.
- Make sure to line the pan. I love using parchment paper when baking any crescent roll recipe, but with this recipe it’s especially important. Using parchment paper or foil will make removing your finished rolls from the pan a little easier since they’ll probably be sticky when they’re finished baking.
Crescent Roll S’mores FAQ
If you don’t have a piping bag you can use a freezer baggie with the tip cut off. Or, you can skip the bag altogether and use a spoon or fork to drizzle the chocolate on top.
No. Although they are similar they are not the same. I recommend crescents for this recipe.
More recipes for Crescent Rolls
- Apple pie crescent rolls
- Cinnamon roll apple upside-down cake
- Sausage squares
- Chili cheese dog casserole
- Spinach dip bites
- 1 (8-count) package crescent roll dough
- 1 ½ cups chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- ¼ cup graham cracker crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 375º F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
- Sprinkle 1 cup of the chocolate chips and all of the mini marshmallows over each triangle and lightly press them into place.
- Roll up the crescent rolls and place them on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow the rolls to cool on the pan for five minutes. Then transfer to a wire cooling rack.
- Place the remaining ½ cup of chocolate chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat in 30-second increments, stirring between each, until melted and smooth. Spoon into a piping bag and drizzle over the wam crescent rolls. Immediately sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the top.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
The marshmallows inside your s’mores crescent rolls will melt quickly, so it’s a good idea to keep them away from the edges to prevent the melted marshmallows from leaking out and making a mess.
You can use semi-sweet chocolate or milk chocolate chips for this recipe, Chopped chocolate bars work too.
Store leftover smores roll-ups in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 2 days or in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Warm in the microwave for a few seconds before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 328
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.