Firecracker Strawberry Pops are a fun and festive dessert perfect for a 4th of July BBQ, patriotic Memorial Day celebration, or laid back Labor Day. These no bake red, white, and blue treats are easy to make, adorable, and tasty as can be.
Summer is just around the corner! We are getting ready for summer by sharing all of our favorite summer recipes from homemade ice pops, to yummy pasta salads, to patriotic desserts like these firecracker strawberry pops.
I love how quick and easy these strawberry pops are to make. Simply heat up your Candy Melts, dip, and you are good to go. No oven necessary, which I am always thankful for in the summer. Using the oven always seems to make our entire kitchen turn into a sauna, so I like to avoid that whenever possible.
If you want to kick these treats up a notch, you can use blue Pop Rocks in place of the blue sanding sugar. You will feel like you have fireworks going off in your mouth!
More Red, White & Blue Treats:
- Firework Cupcakes
- 4th of July Ice Cream Cone Cupcakes
- 4th of July Jello Shots
- Red, White, and Blue of Fudge
- 12 fresh strawberries (with the ends cut off)
- Red Candy Melts
- White Candy Melts (or white melting chocolate)
- Blue sugar sprinkles
- Cake pop sticks
- Press a stick through the end of each strawberry.
- In a microwave safe dish, microwave red Candy Melts for 30 second and stir. Continue microwaving in 30 second intervals and stirring until melted.
- Dip each strawberry into the melted red candy until it is covered all the way down to the stick (to help hold it in place).
- Once the red candy has set, repeat the process to melt the white Candy Melts.
- Dip each strawberry in the melted white Candy Melts, to cover it a little more than half way down.
- Allow white candy to cool slightly (make sure it is still somewhat melted) and then dip the end of each strawberry in blue sugar.
- Allow strawberries to set before serving.
Firecracker Strawberry Pop Supplies:
Pin for Later:
This recipe was shared on Meal Plan Monday