Valentine’s Day pretzels! This easy-peasy, sweet, and salty white chocolate-dipped pretzels recipe is perfect for a last-minute no-bake Valentine’s Day treat. All you need are pretzel rods, almond bark or white chocolate chips, sprinkles, and about 10 minutes!
For another delicious white chocolate-covered treat try these Valentine’s Day Oreos. The recipe uses many of the same ingredients so they would be great for making at the same time.
If there is one taste combination I love, it is that tasty sweet and salty combination. It gets me coming back for more every time.
That is why I am a huge fan of chocolate-covered pretzels – they are the perfect sweet and salty combo.
Plus, making them is super simple.
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
Here is what you will need for this easy Valentine’s Day treat:
- Pretzel rods
- White chocolate chips or almond bark– I recommend almond bark over the chips because it melts smoother and is easier to work with.
- Sprinkles– heart-shaped sprinkles or Valentine’s sprinkle mix would be perfect for these. I was able to find these adorable heart-shaped sprinkles, as well as red sanding sugar, at my local grocery store, buy you can order heart sprinkles as well as other sprinkles in Valentine’s Day colors online as well here.
You will also want a non-stick surface to lay the dipped pretzels on to dry. I usually use wax paper or parchment paper but a reusable non-stick baking mat would work, too.
How to Make white chocolate dipped pretzels
Making the pretzels is as simple as melting your chocolate or almond bark, dipping the pretzels in it, then adding sprinkles.
Pro tip: Top each pretzel with sprinkles immediately after dipping for best results. If you wait, they won’t stick as well.
More easy Valentine’s Day recipes
- Valentine fudge
- Heart cookies
- Valentine’s Day crack
- No-bake strawberry cheesecake
- Valentine’s Day cookie bars
Valentine’s Day Pretzels
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- parchment or wax paper
- Microwave safe bowl
- 12 pretzel rods
- 12 ounces almond bark or white chocolate chips
- sprinkles, pink, red, and/or heart shaped
- Use a non-stick baking mat, wax paper, or parchment paper to prepare a surface to lie your dipped pretzel rods. I like to use a large baking sheet.
- Melt chocolate either in a double boiler or in the microwave, carefully stirring at 30 second increments.
- Dip pretzels in melted white chocolate, using a spoon to help spread the white chocolate about halfway up the pretzel. Lift and let a bit of the excess chocolate drip back into the bowl, then place dipped pretzels on prepared surface and immediately top with sprinkles.
- Allow pretzels to set completely before storing or serving.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Sue M. says
These look scrumptious; thanks a lot for posting this recipe!
i would never have even contemplated dipping pretzels in chocolate! how very interesting. i will give it a try. 🙂
KATE SARSFIELD says
I bet the saltiness of the pretzels goes great with the sweetness of the white chocolate – mmm!
Sherry Keef says
What a beautiful idea for Valentine’s day.
Thank you for sharing this quick and beautiful recipe.
Linda Moore says
White chocolate valentine’s Day pretzel rods can be converted for any holiday. They are so easy me and the kids will have a ball with so many decorating ideas. We can do these for all The holidays!.Thank you for a great share.
Laurie P says
we do these often throughout the year….for any occasion or as just a treat!
So simple and pretty! These could probably be modified a bit, to match the season or holiday. Thanks so much for sharing!
My daughter and I made these, but we covered them in purple and orange crystallized sugar. We call them with he’s wands for Halloween.