The perfect combination of salty and sweet, you will love this easy white chocolate bark recipe for Valentine’s Day.
Do you flip for the awesome colors of red, white, and pink each February? Valentine’s Day is a wonderful time to get in the kitchen and make something delicious and colorful. We have been busy whipping up all sorts of Valentine’s treats, such as Heart-shaped shortbread cookies, Valentine’s Day fudge, Pink Velvet Hot Chocolate, Heart Eyes Emoji Oreos, and Cherry Muddy Buddies Snack Mix.
Although I like to call this sweet treat Valentine’s Day Bark, others refer to it as Valentine’s Day Crack due to how deliciously sweet and addicting it is. There is also the fact that you literally crack it into pieces.
Whatever you choose to call this delicious Valentine’s Day treat, it will be a guaranteed hit at your Valentine’s Day party.
White Chocolate Valentine’s Day Bark
Today we have this delicious White Chocolate Valentine’s Bark recipe to share with you. Your loved ones are really going to enjoy snacking on this yummy, chocolatey, treat.
Best of all, this Valentine’s Day Bark Candy is so, so easy to make. The ingredients are easy to find as well. You can pick up graham crackers at any grocery store. You should be able to find the remaining ingredients in any craft store that has a baking/candy making section. Or, you can order them on Amazon using the links provided.
- Graham Crackers (1 bag)
- White Chocolate Melting Wafers (1 bag)
- Pink Candy Melts (1 bag)
- Valentine’s Sprinkles
- Jumbo Heart Sprinkles
If your kids are having a party at school, package the Valentine’s Day Bark into Valentine’s Day treat bags for a fun party favor. You can also put them into disposable bins or baggies to gift to teachers or relatives. No matter how you serve or gift it, this sweet and crunchy White Chocolate Valentine’s Day Bark Candy is sure to be a big hit!
I hope that you enjoy this Valentine’s Day Bark recipe and have a very happy Valentine’s Day!
- Graham crackers (1 box)
- White chocolate melting wafers (1 bag)
- Pink candy melts (1 bag)
- Valentine's sprinkles
- Melt white chocolate using a double broiler, continue to stir until smooth and creamy.
- Pour melted chocolate over graham crackers. Use a spatula to spread chocolate evenly.
- Sprinkle red and pink sprinkles onto the white chocolate covered graham crackers.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the pink candy melts for 45 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir. Continue to microwave in 10 second increments, stirring in-between, until melted and smooth.
- Using a large spoon drizzle pink chocolate over the top of the bark.
- Next, add heart sprinkles on top.
- Allow to set for in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Break into pieces.
Pin for Later: