Inside: Make a batch of this sweet and delicious white chocolate fudge for Valentine’s Day!
Sweet treats and Valentine’s Day go hand-in-hand.
And it doesn’t get any sweeter than this easy fudge for Valentine’s Day.
For another one of our favorite Valentine’s Day treats, check out these delicious heart cookies.
White Chocolate Fudge for Valentine’s Day
First, you will need to gather your ingredients.
For this recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- white chocolate chips or melting wafers
- sweetened condensed milk
- vanilla extract
- red food coloring
- valentine’s day sprinkles
PREPARE HALF OF THE FUDGE: Combe half of your white chocolate, sweetened condensed milk, and salt. Microwave for 25 seconds and stir well. Return to microwave and heat in 20-second increments, stirring in-between, until the mixture has a smooth consistency.
TURN IT PINK: Stir in vanilla extract and 2 drops of red food coloring. This should give your fudge a nice pink color. You can add more drops of food coloring if you would like to give your fudge a deeper color. If you add enough food coloring it will turn red, which would work for Valentine’s Day too! You could also use pink gel food coloring for a very bright pink color fudge.
ADD PINK FUDGE TO PAN: Once you reach your desired color go ahead and spread the fudge mixture evenly into an 8-inch pan lined with parchment paper.
LET IT COOL: Set the pan aside and allow it to cool for 30 minutes. This will ensure that the two colors of fudge don’t mix together.
PREPARE THE WHITE FUDGE: Repeat the first steps (combining ingredients and microwaving) to prepare the 2nd half of the fudge. Stir in the remaining vanilla extract, but this time do not add any food coloring. Spread the white fudge over the pink fudge.
ADD SPRINKLES: Sprinkle generously with Valentine’s Day sprinkles. I like to lightly press them into the top of the fudge ever so slightly to help them stick.
SET: Place the pan in the refrigerator to chill until firm. This should take about 2 hours. Once set, slice into squares and serve.
How to Store
Store your Valentine’s Day fudge tightly covered at room temperature.
More Valentine’s Day Desserts
- Heart-Shaped Stained Glass Cookies
- White Chocolate Valentine Bark
- Heart Eyes Emoji Chocolate Covered OREO Cookies
- 3 cups white chocolate chips, divided
- 1 can (300 ml) sweetened condensed milk, divided
- 2 pinches salt, divided
- 2-4 drops red food coloring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
- valentine's day sprinkles
- Line an 8-inch square pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a large microwavable bowl, combine 1½ cups of white chocolate chips with ½ of the can of condensed milk and a pinch of salt. Microwave for 25 seconds and stir well. Reheat in additional 20-second intervals as needed until you get a smooth consistent texture, making sure to stir the mixture well in-between each interval.
- Stir in ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract and 2 drops of red food coloring. Add additional drops of food coloring if desired to achieve a darker color.
- Spread the mixture evenly into the prepared pan and allow to set for 30 minutes.
- Add the remaining white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk to a large microwavable bowl with a pinch of salt.
- Repeat the process of microwaving in 20-second intervals until the chocolate has melted and has a smooth consistency.
- Stir in ½ teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Spread into the pan on top of the pink fudge layer. Immediately add valentine sprinkles, lightly pressing them into the top of the fudge if necessary to help them stay in place.
- Chill until firm (about 2 hours). Cut into squares.
Store tightly covered at room temperature.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 180
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. Accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.