Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
White Chocolate Valentine’s Day Oreos are a quick, easy, and fun no bake treat perfect for Valentine’s Day parties, gifting, or making with the kids.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
I wanted to make a quick, easy, and delicious Valentine’s Day treat so I decided to make some White Chocolate Valentine’s Day Oreos.
These are super simple to make, and great for giving out to classmates or as a treat for teachers.
They are also perfect for Valentine’s Day parties or anytime you want a sweet treat.
I was able to find these adorable heart shaped sprinkles, as well as red sanding sugar, at my local grocery store, buy you can order heart sprinkles as well as other sprinkles in Valentine’s Day colors via Amazon here.
I’m not gunna lie – these bad boys are super sweet. Not the kind of treat you can eat more than one of at a time!
If you are like me and prefer something a little more sweet and salty, you might want to check out my White Chocolate Dipped Valentine’s Day Pretzels.
To make the chocolate-covered cookies gift-ready I placed 3 each in clear cellophane baggies and tied them with a piece of red ribbon. Volia – a beautiful and simple Valentine’s Day treat!
Have leftover OREO cookies? Use them to make this easy OREO poke cake recipe!
White Chocolate Valentine’s Day Oreos
- wax paper or parchment paper
- Microwave safe bowl
- 24 Oreo cookies
- 16 ounces almond bark, white chocolate chips, or white candy melts
- sprinkles pink, red, and/or heart shaped
- Prepare a non-stick surface to lie your Oreo cookies to dry. I like to use a non-sticking baking mat, but parchment paper or wax paper works too.
- Melt white-chocolate chips or candy melts in either a double boiler (recommended) or in the microwave, carefully stirring at 30 second increments.
- Dip cookies in melted chocolate, using a spoon to assist with removing the covered Oreo. Hold above the bowl for a couple seconds to let the excess chocolate drip back into the bowl. Place on non-stick surface and immediately sprinkle on your chosen topping.
- Allow to set completely before serving.