White Chocolate Valentine’s Day Oreos are a quick, easy, and fun no bake treat perfect for making with the kids and serving at school or a party.
White Chocolate Valentine’s Day Oreos Recipe
Happy Valentine’s Day!
I wanted to make a quick, easy, and delicious Valentine’s Day treat so I decided to make some White Chocolate Valentine’s Day Oreos.
These are super simple to make, and great for giving out to classmates or as a treat for teachers.
Like my heart-shaped shortbread cookies, the kids can help make and decorate these Valentine treats.
I was able to find these adorable heart shaped sprinkles, as well as red sanding sugar, at my local grocery store, buy you can order heart sprinkles as well as other sprinkles in Valentine’s Day colors via Amazon here.
I’m not gunna lie – these bad boys are super-duper sweet. Not the kind of treat you can eat more than one of at a time!
If you are like me and prefer something a little more sweet and salty, you might want to check out my White Chocolate Dipped Valentine’s Day Pretzels.
To make the chocolate covered cookies gift-ready I placed 3 each in clear cellophane baggies and tied them with a piece of red ribbon. Volia – a beautiful and simple Valentine’s Day treat!
Have leftover OREO cookies? Use them to make this easy OREO poke cake recipe!
- 1 package Oreo cookies
- 16 oz white chocolate chips or white candy melts
- red, pink, or heart shaped sprinkles
- Prepare a non-stick surface to lie your Oreo cookies to dry. I like to use a non-sticking baking mat, but parchment paper or wax paper works too.
- Melt white-chocolate chips or candy melts in either a double boiler (recommended) or in the microwave, carefully stirring at 30 second increments.
- Dip cookies in melted chocolate, using a spoon to assist with removing the covered Oreo. Hold above the bowl for a couple seconds to let the excess chocolate drip back into the bowl. Place on non-stick surface and immediately sprinkle on your chosen topping.
- Allow to set completely before serving.