Looking for a recipe to curb your caffeine craving? This Caramel Frappuccino is loaded with rich coffee, sweet caramel syrup, milk, and topped with whipped cream. Skip the Starbucks drive-thru and make this caramel frappuccino recipe in no time!
Not only is this caramel coffee frappuccino is delicious, but it is also more affordable on your wallet than a trip to the coffee shop. Learn how to make coffee shop frappuccinos at home for a fraction of the cost.
Try my caramel macchiato and vanilla frappe for more delicious coffee shop drink recipes!
This recipe makes 2 venti cups, so serve them up for you and a friend, or save the other one later for a treat.
Grab that straw, and sip away! You can thank me later.
Here is what you will need…
- Coffee – Brew up any of your favorite flavors of coffee or brand. Just make sure it is strong coffee.
- Sugar – Add sweetness to your preference. Start with a little, taste the frapp, and add more if needed.
- Caramel Sauce – Homemade or store bought works!
- Whole Milk – Using whole milk adds extra creamy flavor to the frappuccino.
- Whipped Cream
How to Make
Step 1: Add all your ingredients into the blender. Turn on and blend until the ice is fully blended and small pieces.
Step 2: Pour into 2 glasses, top with whipped cream, and serve and enjoy!
It seriously couldn’t be easier to make this classic coffee house drink at home!
This is best served fresh, as it has ice. You will find the ice is going to water down the coffee if you let it sit. I recommend only making it right before serving.
Now, in terms of coffee, I recommend making the coffee in advance. Store the coffee in the fridge, so you start with cold coffee. Just brew, and then refrigerate in an airtight container.
Tips and Variations For Making This Caramel Frappuccino
- You can replace the whole milk with almond milk or another plant-based milk to replace if you need a dairy free drink.
- A high powered blender is key for making a frappuccino. It will break up the ice into small pieces that are sippabley delicious.
- Use homemade caramel sauce for added flavor, or grab your favorite store bought brand. Ghirardelli caramel sauce is one of my favorites.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top of your Starbucks copycat caramel frappuccino, to help bring out even more flavor.
The key to this drink is to make sure your coffee is strong enough. If you find your coffee isn’t strong enough, brew it stronger or reach for espresso to swap out the coffee.
Looking to make more coffee to serve up? No problem, double or even triple the recipe. Just make sure you have a large enough blender to mix up the coffee and other ingredients!
More Startbucks Copycat Recipes
- Starbucks Dragon Drink Recipe
- Instant Pot Egg Bites
- Gingerbread Latte – crockpot recipe!
- Iced Passion Tea Lemonade
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 2 cups strong coffee, chilled
- 2 cups whole milk
- ⅓ cup caramel syrup
- 4 cups ice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- whipped cream, optional
- Add ice, coffee, milk, caramel, and sugar in a blender. Blend on high until ice is chopped finely.
- Pour and top with whipped cream and a caramel drizzle, if desired.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Has anyone tried adding a dash of alcohol? if so what did you try and was it good?