This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HatfieldEaster #CollectiveBias
Savory Hatfield bacon muffins are a hearty and delicious breakfast packed with bits of Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon and a hint of sweet maple flavor.
Do you have family staying with you during the holiday? Having overnight guests is always a great excuse for whipping up something extra yummy for breakfast.
Savory Bacon Muffins
Or perhaps you are hosting an Easter brunch? Either way, these Savory Hatfield Bacon Muffins make a great breakfast or brunch option. They are quick and easy to make, and everyone loves them. I mean who doesn't love bacon?! And we didn't use just any old bacon to make these muffins – we used Bacon that comes sourced from American family farms. I love that Hatfield is a family-owned company committed to sustainability and charitable giving. It’s Pork With a Pledge that I can feel good serving up to my guests. If you haven't tried this bacon you are truly missing out. Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon has a rich and smoky flavor that is truly amazing.
Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon is great on its own, with eggs, or on a BLT. When it comes to pork, you really can't go wrong with Hatfield products.
Packed with bits of Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon, these savory muffins make a hearty and delicious breakfast. Serve warm with butter for spreading, and everyone in your family will thank you. Just be sure to make a large batch because you can bet that your guests will be coming back for seconds!
Bacon muffins make a great breakfast on busy mornings too. So, if you are lucky enough to have a few left over, place the muffins in a freezer baggie and pop them in your freezer. Whenever you need a quick on-the-go breakfast, grab one from the freezer and heat it up in your toaster oven or microwave.
Where to buy Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon
I picked up my 16 oz package of Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon at my local ShopRite. I found it in the refrigerated section near the eggs and cheese.
Use the product locator on the Hatfield website to find out where you can purchase Hatfield products near you.
- 1 lb Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup veg oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Cook bacon in a skillet or on the griddle until crisp. Remove and place on a paper towel to cool.
- Using your hands, crumble the bacon into small pieces. Reserve 2-3 tbsp for topping.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and bacon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, milk, vegetable oil, and maple syrup. Pour over dry ingredients and stir gently until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into a lightly greased muffin tin and top each muffin with a sprinkle of the reserved bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until tops are golden and toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Pin for Later:
This recipe was shared on Meal Plan Monday over at Southern Bite.