This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #HatfieldEaster #CollectiveBias
Savory Hatfield bacon muffins are a hearty and delicious breakfast packed with bits of Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon and a hint of sweet maple flavor.
Do you have family staying with you during the holiday? Having overnight guests is always a great excuse for whipping up something extra yummy for breakfast.
Savory Bacon Muffins
Or perhaps you are hosting an Easter brunch? Either way, these Savory Hatfield Bacon Muffins make a great breakfast or brunch option.
They are quick and easy to make, and everyone loves them. I mean who doesn’t love bacon?!
And we didn’t use just any old bacon to make these muffins – we used Bacon that comes sourced from American family farms. I love that Hatfield is a family-owned company committed to sustainability and charitable giving. It’s Pork With a Pledge that I can feel good serving up to my guests.
If you haven’t tried this bacon you are truly missing out. Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon has a rich and smoky flavor that is truly amazing.
Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon is great on its own, with eggs, or on a sandwich. When it comes to pork, you really can’t go wrong with Hatfield products.
Packed with bits of Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon, these savory muffins make a hearty and delicious breakfast. Serve warm with butter for spreading, and everyone in your family will thank you. Just be sure to make a large batch because you can bet that your guests will be coming back for seconds!
Bacon muffins make a great breakfast on busy mornings too. So, if you are lucky enough to have a few left over, place the muffins in a freezer baggie and pop them in your freezer. Whenever you need a quick on-the-go breakfast, grab one from the freezer and heat it up in your toaster oven or microwave.
Where to buy Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon
I picked up my 16 oz package of Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon at my local ShopRite. I found it in the refrigerated section near the eggs and cheese.
Use the product locator on the Hatfield website to find out where you can purchase Hatfield products near you.
More Tasty Muffins Recipes
- Strawberry Muffins
- Lemon Blueberry Muffins
- Double Chocolate Banana Muffins
- Lemon Poppy Seed Muffins
- Coffee Cake Muffins
- 1 lb Hatfield Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup veg oil
- ½ cup maple syrup
- Cook bacon in a skillet or on the griddle until crisp. Remove and place on a paper towel to cool.
- Using your hands, crumble the bacon into small pieces. Reserve 2-3 tbsp for topping.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder, salt, and bacon.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together egg, milk, vegetable oil, and maple syrup. Pour over dry ingredients and stir gently until dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spoon batter into a lightly greased muffin tin and top each muffin with a sprinkle of the reserved bacon.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until tops are golden and toothpick inserted in center of muffin comes out clean.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
Pin for Later:
This recipe was shared on The Weekend Potluck.