This incredible glazed apple cider bundt cake recipe will become your go-to Fall dessert!
Apple recipes are perfect for Fall, and today I have a delicious apple cider bundt cake recipe to share with you.
It would make a truly perfect for Thanksgiving dessert as well!
Apple Cider Bundt Cake Recipe
If you like apple cider doughnuts you are going to love this apple cider bundt cake. It is basically one giant apple cider doughnut. I know — heavenly, right?
The moist apple cider cake is topped with a sweet cider glaze and then drizzled with caramel sauce for layer upon layer of delicious Fall flavors.
Ingredients for Glazed Apple Cider Cake
- unsalted butter
- baking powder
- ground cloves
- apple cider
- powdered sugar
- caramel sauce
Helpful Kitchen Tools
Along with all your ingredients, you will need some basic kitchen supplies.
- Stand mixer or handheld mixer
- Mixing bowls, measuring cups, and measuring spoons
- Bundt pan
How to Make Apple Cider Bundt Cake with Cider Glaze
- First, preheat the oven and prep your bundt pan with a coat of non-stick spray.
- In a medium-size bowl, whisk together all the dry ingredients (flour, salt, baking powder, and spices) and set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the apple cider and vanilla together; set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat the sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Then, begin adding your eggs one-by-one, beating after each addition.
- Next, begin combining the ingredients that you had set aside by alternating adding small amounts of the dry ingredients and the wet ingredients to the large bowl. Continue to mix until blended.
- Pour your batter into the bundt pan and bake for about 70 minutes, or until toothpick or cake tester inserted in center comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool in the cake pan for 15-20 minutes. Then, carefully transfer cake to a plate or cake stand and allow to cool fully.
- While the cake cools, prepare the apple cider glaze. Bring apple cider to a boil over medium heat in a medium-size saucepan. Reduce the heat to low and allow it to simmer for about 10 minutes, or until the amount of cider has been reduced by 50%.
- Stir in the butter, cinnamon, salt, and 1/2 cup powdered sugar. Continue stirring until well combined. If needed, stir in additional powdered sugar to thicken the glaze.
- Once the cake has fully cooled, pour the glaze over the top of the cake. Top with a drizzle of caramel sauce.
More Delicious Apple Desserts for Fall
- Salted caramel apple crumb cake
- Copycat Cracker Barrel fried apples
- Glazed soft apple cookies
- Apple pie filling dump cake
Apple Cider Bundt Cake
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
For the Cake:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp ground cloves
- 1 cup apple cider
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 cups granulated sugar
- 3 sticks unsalted butter, room temperature
- 6 large eggs
For the Glaze:
- 1 cup apple cider
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- dash of salt
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 bottle of caramel sauce
Prepare the Cake:
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Coat bundt pan with non-stick spray and set aside.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and cloves. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, combine apple cider and vanilla. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Add eggs one by one, beating after each addition.
- Alternate adding small amounts of the dry ingredients and the apple cider vanilla mixture to the large bowl with your butter, sugar, and egg mixture. Continue to mix until blended.
- Pour batter into the pan and bake for about 65-75 minutes. Test for doneness with a cake tester or toothpick: Insert in the center of the cake, if it comes out clean the cake is done.
- Allow the cake to cool in the cake pan for 15-20 minutes before transferring to a plate or cake stand.
Prepare the Glaze:
- In a medium saucepan, bring apple cider to a boil over medium heat. Once it reaches a boil, reduce the heat to low allowing it to simmer until the amount of cider has been reduced by half (about 10 minutes).
- Carefully add the butter, cinnamon, salt, and 1/2 cup powdered sugar to the saucepan, stirring well to combine. Stir in additional powdered sugar if needed to thicken the glaze.
- Pour glaze over fully cooled bundt cake. Top with a drizzle of caramel sauce.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Pin for Later: