Unicorn popcorn is an easy to make and colorful treat that is perfect for your unicorn themed birthday party or unicorn sleepover!
Oh, my good golly gosh! Who doesn’t get excited over unicorns?
Sure, you may be in your late 20s or somewhere in your 30s, but there’s just something about unicorns that make people smile. If your little ones love unicorns as much as you do, they are going to love this unicorn themed popcorn recipe. Not only is this unicorn popcorn delicious, but it’s so colorful too.
This would be the perfect unicorn themed snack for a unicorn sleepover or a unicorn themed birthday party. You could even package up your unicorn popcorn up in treat bags to give out as party favors.
With it’s pink and blue color scheme, this popcorn would make a great gender reveal party food as well.
No matter what the occasion is, your kids are going to be so excited for this fun and colorful unicorn popcorn!
We used air popped popcorn but you could use plain bagged popcorn to make the recipe even easier. Just make sure that your popcorn is plain flavored rather than buttered.
Also, we used regular pink and blue colored sprinkles with this recipe, but I found some totally adorable unicorn themed sprinkles that I plan to use next time! You can check out those fun unicorn sprinkles in the shop supplies section below.
Shop Unicorn Popcorn Supplies
You might also like these other colorful dessert ideas:
- 6 cups popped popcorn (plain, not buttered)
- Pink food spray
- ½ cup pink candy melts
- ½ cup blue candy melts
- 1-2 teaspoons coconut oil or shortening
- Pink and blue sprinkles
- Spread popcorn out on two cookie sheets and then spray lightly with pink food spray. Turn the popcorn over and spray again to coat the other side. Allow popcorn to dry as you prep the candy melts.
- Place each color of candy melts in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat for 25 seconds, stir, and reheat as needed. Add in ½ teaspoon or more of coconut oil to make the candy melts more liquidy and easy to drizzle.
- Drizzle half over the popcorn, add sprinkles, let dry. Reheat the candy melts and toss the popcorn to coat the other side with the second drizzle.
- Let dry completely before serving or packaging.
Pop your popcorn in an air popper or use plain bagged popcorn for ease. Just make sure the popcorn is plain rather than buttered.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 229
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Pin for Later: