Under the sea banana treats are a fun and easy-to-make kids treat, perfect for under the sea or ocean themed parties.
Summer birthdays are the best, aren’t they?
I love that my little guy has a July birthday so that we can have outdoor parties with fun summery themes. Hopefully he will want to have an under-the-sea themed party one year, because I am racking up a ton of ocean-themed party ideas such as these adorable banana pops.
Make a batch of these no-bake clam shell cookies for your under-the-sea party as well!
These banana treats are super easy to make, and a great recipe to let the kids help out with.
Pair these fishie banana treats with this paper plate fish craft for more fish-themed fun!
Start by gathering your supplies
- Popsicle Sticks
- Blue Wilton Candy Melts
- Fish Sprinkles
- Parchment paper or wax paper
A Wilton Melting Pot would be helpful to melt the Candy Melts with, but you could also use a double boiler or your microwave instead.
How to Make Under the Sea Banana Treats
Have an adult cut the bananas in half and press popsicle sticks into each of them.
Then, let the kids help dip the bananas into the melted blue candy melts (aka “ocean water”).
After dipping the bananas have the kids place them down on wax paper and cover them in fish sprinkles.
This is seriously such a fun and easy summer snack idea for the children.
Plus, any recipe that gets the kids excited about eating fruit is a winner in my book.
I hope you and your kiddos enjoy these fun Under the Sea Banana Treats!
Make a batch of Under the Sea Ocean Slime for the kids to play with before their snack!
Shop Under the Sea Banana Treat Supplies
Wilton Chocolate & Candy Melts Melting PotWilton Party Medley SprinklesWilton Blue Candy MeltsPopsicle Sticks (Food Grade)
Under the Sea Banana Treats
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 3 Bananas
- 6 Popsicle sticks
- Blue Candy Melts
- Fish Sprinkles
- Place a sheet of parchment paper or wax paper on a baking sheet and set aside.
- Cut each banana in half.
- Place a popsicle stick in the bottom of each banana.
- Melt candy melts according to directions on the package, either in the microwave, on the stove top, or in a Wilton Candy Melting Pot.
- Coat each banana with the melted blue candy melts.
- Sprinkle each banana with fish sprinkles. The candy melts harden fast, so be sure to work quickly.
- Once all banana treats are prepared, place baking sheet in fridge to allow the candy melts to harden completely before serving.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Pin for Later:
These are adorable and perfect for a summer treat! Plus they are made with fruit!