Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
This refreshing cucumber lime smoothie recipe combines cucumber and lime juice with honey and ice to create a flavor combination that will refresh you even on the hottest summer days. Best of all, this cucumber smoothie is super easy to make.
Are you looking for something refreshing and different to enjoy this summer? We all know that cucumber water can be delicious and thirst-quenching on a hot summer’s day. That is because cucumbers are loaded with water, making them great for hydration.
Why not take things to the next level and enjoy a cucumber lime smoothie?
TIP: If you are making this cucumber lime smoothie as part of your weight loss diet, you can swap out the honey or sugar with stevia to make the recipe even more diet-friendly.
I hope that you enjoy this cucumber smoothie recipe!
- 2 cucumbers peeled and chopped
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup honey or sugar
- up to 2 cups water or ice to taste
- small handful mint optional
- Place all ingredients in a smoothie-style blender and puree until smooth.
- Taste and mix in water or ice as needed.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime or sprig of mint (optional) and enjoy cold.
Pin for Later: