Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
Turkey-shaped lollipops are an easy Thanksgiving treat that is sure to get gobbled up in no time.
Today I have another super easy-to-make lollipop recipe to share with you all. Since our Halloween Frankenstein Suckers were such a huge hit, I know you guys will love these cute Turkey Suckers!
These adorably sweet turkey shaped lollipops are perfect for serving at your Thanksgiving party.
Although they might look difficult to make, putting them together is, in fact, super simple. Check out the step-by-step instructions below.
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
To make these little guys you will need:
How to Make Turkey Lollipops
This section shows you how to make the recipe with step-by-step photos and instructions. For the full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
Putting together these turkey suckers is truly a simple process.
Start by sticking together 2 yellow Jolly Ranchers vertically, making sure that they are touching.
Then take your red, orange and green jolly ranchers and stick them above the yellow ones in a fan motion.
Also, be sure to leave enough space so that you will be able to place a lollipop stick in them later.
Once you have all your Jolly Ranchers in place pop them into the oven until the Jolly Ranchers melt together (should take around 5-6 minutes).
After removing from the oven immediately roll the end of a lollipop stick in each melted sucker towards the bottom.
Quickly add the candy eyes, Tic-Tacs and Red Hots.
If the suckers start to harden, grab a lighter. Carefully, hold the flame for a few seconds where you want the candies to go. The flame will melt the sucker just enough so that you can stick the candies on.
Then, let them set at room temperature until they harden (about 10 minutes). Now, they are ready to serve.
I hope you enjoyed this easy-to-make and super cute Thanksgiving dessert recipe.
Have a fantastic Thanksgiving! Gobble Gobble!
Looking for more easy Thanksgiving ideas?
Check out these cute Turkey Cupcakes!
- Preheat the oven to 275°F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Unwrap the Jolly Ranchers.
- Stick together 2 yellow jolly ranchers vertically, make sure they are touching. Then take your red, orange and green jolly ranchers and stick them above the yellow ones in a fan motion. Leave enough space so when they come out of the oven you can put a lollipop stick in them.
- Stick in oven for about 5-6 minutes. Keep a close eye on them and take them out when they are melted into the desired shape.
- Immediately roll the end of a lollipop stick in each sucker towards the bottom.
- Quickly add the candy eyes, Tic-Tacs and Red Hot candies. If suckers start to harden, grab a lighter. Carefully, hold the flame for a few seconds where you want the candies to go. The flame will melt the sucker just enough so that you can stick the candies on.
- Let them set at room temperature until harden, about 10 minutes.