This letter B craft with printable template is part of our new letter of the week craft series for toddlers and preschoolers. Letter B is for bus. Each week a new printable letter craft will be posted.
Last week we made a letter A is for Anchor craft. This week we move on to the letter B, and this week’s craft is a bus.
This craft requires cutting. Depending on the child’s age, you may want to do the tracing and/or the cutting for them. That way you can provide the child with the foam pieces to work with, and the child can simply glue them together. Meanwhile, you may want to allow older children, such as pre-k or kindergarteners, to work on their fine motor skills and try to cut the pieces out on their own, although they may still need some help tracing the template onto the foam pieces.
Letter B is for Bus
Supplies & Materials for Letter B Craft
- Letter B template, printed on paper or cardstock (get yours here: Letter B Printable Template)
- Bus template, printed on paper or cardstock (get yours here: Bus Printable Template)
- Craft foam or colored cardstock (we used craft foam but either one will work)
- Black marker
Foam-Sheets 5-1/2-Inch-by-8-1/2-Inch 50-Pack, Bright ColorsPacon Card Stock, 8 1/2-inches by 11-inches, White, 100 SheetsPacon Card Stock, 8 1/2 inches by 11 inches, Colorful Assortment, 250 SheetsFiskars 5 Inch Softgrip Blunt-tip Kids ScissorsElmer’s Washable No-Run School Glue, 4 oz, 2 BottlesSharpie Permanent Marker, Fine Point, Black, Pack of 3
Letter B is for Bus Craft
1. Cut letter B out of the template
2. Trace Letter B onto craft foam.
3. Cut the letter B out.
4. Cut bus out from template and trace onto yellow craft foam. Cut out.
5. Trace the windows onto light blue craft foam and cut out.
6. Trace the tires onto black craft foam and cut out.
7. Cut smaller white circles and glue inside black tires.
8. Cut small circles from orange craft foam for the lights on the bus.
9. Cut a small stop sign from red craft foam.
10. Glue pieces onto the bus and add detail with black marker.
11. Glue the bus onto the letter B.
I hope you enjoyed this fun letter B craft. Lookout next week for a letter C craft!
Until next time, happy crafting!