These jumbo Easter cookies are packed with pastel M&M candies and make a delicious and easy dessert, perfect for Easter or for Spring in general.
Easter Cookies with M&Ms
If you are looking for an easy Easter cookie recipe that everyone is sure to love, look no further.
The Easter M&Ms give these cookies an Easter and Spring-vibe, but you could easily substitute another variety of M&M candies as well.
No matter which candies you use, one thing is certain — these oversized cookies will be a hit!
Related: Bunny Butt Cookies
This recipe makes 22 jumbo-size cookies. These are BIG cookies, so one a person should be plenty.
Serve with a glass of milk and enjoy!
Prefer a shortcut?
I can’t blame you for looking for a short cut. I like quick & easy recipes, so I respect that!
You could totally make these beautiful cookies using store-bought sugar cookie dough or a sugar cookie mix. Just add the candies!
Looking for more Easter dessert ideas?
Check out these 30+ fun and easy Easter dessert ideas.
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cup M&M candies, divided
- Preheat oven to 350. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla, beating well to combine. Gradually beat in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Fold in 1 cup of M&M's.
- Using a medium-size ice cream scooper, scoop cookie dough onto lined cookie sheets. Lightly press down on each cookie to flatten and form a thick disk. Add a few M&M candies to the top of each cookie.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges turn light brown. Cool for 5 minutes on cookie sheet before transferring to wire rack to cool completely.
This recipe was shared on Meal Plan Monday.