This delicious Easter punch recipe features a combination of sweet strawberry lemonade, creamy ice cream, and fizzy soda topped with mini marshmallows, sprinkles, and a colorful peeps bunny. The festive punch is easy to make, filled with fruity flavors, and the perfect drink for your Easter celebration.
There are so many great ways to celebrate the Easter holiday – from decadent desserts to gooey chocolate candy. But as you’re planning your Easter dinner menu, you can’t forget about the drinks.
I like making fun non-alcoholic holiday punch recipes for special occasions and holidays. Like my Grinch Punch, Shamrock Punch, and Hocus Pocus Punch, this Easter punch is easy to make with a handful of ingredients and is always a big hit at holiday parties.
With this simple Easter bunny punch recipe, you can whip up a delicious drink and dessert all in one. It is a fantastic drink for Easter Sunday or any of your Easter family gatherings.
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
You’ll need just a handful of simple ingredients, including:
- Strawberry lemonade – pink lemonade, fruit punch, or other fruit juices can be substituted, although this can change the color of the drink.
- Lemon lime soda – such as Sprite or 7-Up. Ginger ale or strawberry soda can be used as well.
- Strawberry ice cream – raspberry sherbet could be used here, too.
- Peeps bunny – The perfect topping for your pink party punch.
- Mini marshmallows – Optional, but fun. We like to call them “bunny tails”.
- Sprinkles – Pastel sprinkles are another optional, yet festive touch.
How to make Easter punch
This section shows you how to make the recipe with step-by-step photos and instructions. For the full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
This fun Easter drink couldn’t be simpler to make.
Step 1: Add 2 scoops of ice cream to each glass.
Tip: Place the ice cream on the counter and let it sit at room temperature for 5 to 10 minutes before beginning. The ice cream will soften slightly making it easier to scoop.
Step 2: Top with strawberry lemonade and lemon-lime soda.
Tip: Pour the soda slowly. The combination of carbonation and dairy will cause the punch to fizz and bubble, which is fun for the kids but could result in a mess if you pour it too quickly.
Step 3: While you could serve the pretty pink punch as-is, I like to add a little bit of Easter flair to the drinks with some mini marshmallow “bunny tails,” a pink Peeps marshmallow bunny, and a pinch of sprinkles.
Easter bunny punch is best enjoyed immediately after serving.
Easter Bunny Punch Ideas
Now that you see just how simple it is to whip up these sweet drinks for the kids at your Easter celebration, you’re definitely going to want to add the easy recipe to your party menu! And with these recipe ideas, you can change up the recipe to suit your own preferences.
- Large Batch Easter Party Punch. Serving a crowd? Serve your Easter brunch punch in a large punch bowl. Combine one carton of strawberry lemonade with a two-liter bottle of lemon-lime soda, then top with large scoops of strawberry ice cream. Surround the punch bowl with plastic eggs or easter eggs for a pretty display!
- Try different candy toppings. In addition to marshmallows and Peeps, there are tons of other fun ways you can decorate your Easter drinks. Whipped cream, jelly beans, slices of fresh fruit, and chocolate eggs all make great toppings for your delicious punch.
- Add some fresh fruit. Give your punch extra flavor by mixing in some fresh fruit slices. You can add strawberry slices or lemon wedges to the punch to enhance the strawberry lemonade flavor of your festive drink. Try freezing the fresh strawberries to help keep the punch cold while your guests are enjoying it.
No. Since the punch is made using ice cream, it will melt if made in advance. The best way to prep ahead is to combine the soda and strawberry lemonade in a large pitcher and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve your mocktails. When ready to serve scoop ice cream into the cups and pour the lemonade/soda combination over the top.
Ice cubes will water down your punch. Instead, make sure that you use chilled ingredients and your drink will be ice cold from the get-go. Keep the juice and soda in the refrigerator until serving. You can even chill the glasses for a few minutes before preparing your Easter mocktails.
Looking for an alcoholic version? Follow the directions as normal and then add vodka to taste. Or, replace the soda with champagne or prosecco for a bubbly cocktail.
More Kid-Friendly Easter Recipes
For more fun Easter recipes check out these 30+ cute Easter desserts for kids.
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 2 scoops strawberry ice cream
- ½ cup strawberry lemonade
- ½ cup lemon lime soda
- mini marshmallows, optional
- 1 Marshmallow Peeps Bunnies, optional
- pastel sprinkles, optional
- Place two scoops of ice cream in a glass.
- Pour strawberry lemonade over the ice cream.
- Slowly add the lemon lime soda (it will bubble). Stir gently.
- Top with marshmallows, a peeps bunny, and sprinkles, if desired.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Sandra Wyllie says
Looks perfect for my 🐣 party.