Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
These free printable Easter bingo cards are a fun way for kids of all ages to celebrate Easter. Print out the set of 10 unique cards and calling sheet at the bottom of the post.
Easter Bingo is a great game for Easter parties, class parties, scout troops, or simply a fun activity for the kids to do at home after finding their Easter baskets on Easter Sunday.
This set of printable bingo cards is packed with pastel-colored Easter eggs, flowers, chicks, Easter treats, and more. They are pretty adorable if I do say so myself!
You can download and print the cards out using your home or classroom computer for a fun and easy Easter activity for kids.
Related: 20+ Free Easter Printables for Kids
This printable bingo game comes with 10 different bingo cards as well as a call sheet containing a full set of calling cards for the bingo caller to use.
Each of the different game cards will print out on a separate sheet of 8.5 x 11 paper.
The calling cards will print out on the last page.
How to Play Easter BINGO
- Print out the PDF file. Then cut out the calling cards and place them in a bag or bowl to draw from.
- Before playing, explain to the children what they need to do to win the round of BINGO. You can play full-card BINGO for a longer game, or a line of 5 squares in a row for a quicker game. Also, be sure that the kids know to shout “BINGO!!!” when they get a BINGO!
- When it is time to play, have the bingo caller pick out one calling card at a time and hold it up so that all the children can see it.
- Then, if a child has the same picture on their BINGO board, they should mark off the square.
Kids can mark off squares with:
- bingo markers
- bingo chips
- jelly beans or other small pieces of candy
Print on Cardstock: Print the bingo cards and calling cards out on cardstock for the best results. Cardstock is thicker than regular printer paper and will hold up better.
Make it last: If you would like your Easter bingo game to last as long as possible you can laminate the bingo cards and calling cards or use these handy erasable sleeves. You can even have the children use dry erase markers to mark off the squares on their BINGO cards and then you can simply wipe them off after. The game should last for years to come this way!
Make it disposable: On the other hand, if you don’t need the free printable Easter bingo game to last longer than your Easter party, you can go ahead and print the game out on regular printer paper. The printable game will be just fine for a round or two of bingo.
Don’t miss these other free printable BINGO games
Download your free Easter bingo game
The printable Easter themed bingo cards are only available to members of the C&C community. Membership is entirely FREE. Sign up below for instant access to the printable PDF file!