Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
These double chocolate pecan cookies are rich, chocolatey, and packed with sweet white chocolate chips and chopped pecans.
White Chocolate Chip Pecan Cookies
Have you noticed that it is difficult to find a good white chocolate pecan cookie recipe with actual chocolate cookies? That is why I love this chocolate pecan cookie recipe so much!
Chocolate lovers like me will love these thick chocolate cookies made with cocoa powder and stuffed with pecans and white chocolate chips.
They are a great holiday cookie recipe or a delicious homemade cookie perfect for any time of year.
Helpful Baking Supplies
More of my favorite cookie recipes
Double Chocolate Pecan Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups unsalted butter softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup of brown sugar packed
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 10 oz package white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, stir to combine flour, cocoa, baking soda, and salt.
- In a medium-size bowl, cream together butter and both sugars. Add in eggs and vanilla; mix until combined.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients, stirring until well combined.
- Fold in white chocolate chips and pecans.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Roll or scoop dough into 1 inch balls, place on a lined baking sheet, and flatten slightly with the palm of your hand.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until tops are cracked. Allow cookies to cool for 4-5 minutes on the baking sheet before using a spatula to transfer to a cooling rack to allow to cool fully.