Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
These Candy Cane Suckers make the perfect Christmas treat! With only 1 ingredient, Jolly Ranchers, they are really easy to make!
I can’t believe that we are just a few short weeks away from Christmas! With the holiday season in full swing I have been super busy shopping for gifts, decorating the house, and, of course, baking!
Since the Turkey Suckers I shared for Thanksgiving and the Frankenstein Suckers I shared for Halloween were such a huge hit, I know you guys will love these adorable Candy Cane Suckers! These little cuties will make the perfect treat for your holiday party!
Check out the simple step-by-step directions below to make these cuties yourself.
You will need
How to Make Candy Cane Lollipops
This section shows you how to make the recipe with step-by-step photos and instructions. For the full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
First, unwrap the Jolly Ranchers and cut each in half. I used chopper-style kitchen scissors but any kitchen scissors should do the trick.
Next, on a parchment-lined cookie sheet, place Jolly Ranchers in alternating colors in a candy cane shape. Make sure that the Jolly Ranchers are touching each other.
Leave enough space between each candy cane so that when they come out of the oven you can put a sucker stick in them.
Once you have all your Jolly Ranchers in place pop them into the oven until the Jolly Ranchers melt together (should take around 4-5 minutes).
After removing from the oven immediately roll the end of a lollipop stick in the bottom of each sucker.
Then, let them set at room temperature until they harden (about 10 minutes).
Now, they are ready to serve!
I hope you enjoyed this easy-to-make and super cute Christmas candy recipe.
Enjoy and have a very Merry Christmas!
Or for another creative Christmas idea, it doesn’t get more creative than making a chocolate candy Christmas house!
Candy Cane Lollipops
- 10 Strawberry Jolly Ranchers
- 8 Pineapple Jolly Ranchers
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Unwrap Jolly Ranchers candies and cut each in half.
- Arrange candies in alternating colors in a candy cane shape, starting and ending with red. Each candy cane should use 7 candies. Make sure the Jolly Ranchers are touching. Leave enough space so when they come out of the oven you can put a sucker stick in them.
- Pop them into the oven until the Jolly Ranchers melt together (should take around 4-5 minutes).
- Immediately roll the end of a lollipop stick in the bottom of each sucker.
- Let them set at room temperature until they harden, about 10 minutes.