Can you believe that Christmas is right around the corner? Get your little ones ready for the holiday season with these 43 creative Christmas crafts for kids. The children will love making all these fun decorations, ornaments, and other goodies to get them in the holiday spirit. Plus many of these crafts would make terrific Christmas gifts from the kids as well!
From Christmas Trees to snowflakes and wreaths, there is something here for everyone. You will find easy crafts perfect for toddlers as well as more advanced projects for older children. To view the complete step-by-step directions for each of these Christmas crafts just click the link. Happy crafting and have a very merry Christmas!
Christmas Crafts For Kids
- Wood Slice Reindeer Ornament – Crayons & Cravings
- Paper Plate Laced Christmas Tree Craft – I Heart Crafty Thing
- Sea Glass Ornaments – Salt Dough Tree Ornament – Red Ted Art’s Blog
- Paper Plate Christmas Wreath – Glued to my Craft
- Egg Carton Christmas Tree Craft – I Heart Arts n Crafts
- Cutest Ever Reindeer Finger Puppet Craft – Artsy Momma
- Christmas Tic Tac Toe Board Game – Crayons & Cravings
- Easy DIY Felt Christmas Tree Ornament – hello, Wonderful
- Pom Pom Cone Christmas Tree Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Clothespin Reindeer Ornaments – Crayons & Cravings
- Egg Carton Christmas Tree Craft – Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Footprint Rudolph Christmas Cards – Happy Hooligans
- Make a Wreath – Kids Activities Blog
- Reindeer Origami Corner Bookmark – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Paper Plate Christmas Tree – Creative Family Fun
- Simple Egg Carton Snowflakes – White House Black Shutters
- Rock Nativity Wall Art – Crayons & Cravings
- Easy DIY Popsicle Stick Elf Kids Craft – I Heart Arts n Crafts
- Santa Corks & Santa Bowling – Red Ted Art’s Blog
- Fingerprint Christmas Tree Salt Dough Ornament – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Cardboard Tube Christmas Tree Craft made with Handprints – Fun Handprint Art
- Easy Christmas Tree Ornament & a DecoArt Giveaway – Ginger Snap Crafts
- Paper Plate Layered Christmas Tree Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
- Santa Hat Homemade Christmas Ornament Using Craft Sticks – Buggy and Buddy
- Cinnamon Stick Christmas Tree Ornament – Crayons & Cravings
- Egg Carton Bell Christmas Craft – Fantastic Fun and Learning
- Festive Printable Holiday Paper House Luminaries – hello, Wonderful
- Christmas Cootie Catchers – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Reindeer Craft Frame – The Educators’ Spin On It
- Make a Popsicle Stick Reindeer Ornament With Your Kids – Crafts by Courtney
- Christmas and Winter Kaleidocycles – Hattifant
- DIY Puzzles for the Advent Calendar – Crea Mamma
- Paper Plate Christmas Elf Craft – I Heart Crafty Things
- Handprint Christmas Tree – The Imagination Tree
- Kid-made DIY String Art Christmas Cards – hello, Wonderful
- Footprint Penguin Canvas Keepsake – Fun Handprint Art
- Kids Christmas Art Projects – Pinkie for Pink
- Make a Paper Plate Reindeer – Education.com
- Baby Jesus Ornament – What Shall We Do Today?Life as an Air Force Family
- Snowman Christmas Ornament – Crayons & Cravings
- Paper Cone Santa Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Walnut Reindeer Ornament – Red Ted Art’s Blog
- Christmas Santa Sleigh Craft – Itsy Bitsy Fun
Which of these 43 Christmas crafts for kids do you plan on trying this year?! We would love to hear from you in the comments below!
If you have little ones at home, you should check out this terrific felt Christmas tree for toddlers — it is such a great way to get the kids in the holiday spirit!
And be sure to download this free printable Christmas Wish Lists for Kids!
Catherine Lewis says
These ideas were so cute that I pinned them on my Craft Pinterest board. I am going to try some of them with my grandkids.
Jennifer hall says
wow a huge list of projects that look pretty simple!!
Krissy Carr says
This is such a great list of crafts I can do with the kids! I’m going to try all of them, but the first one I’m going to do with them is the Easy DIY Felt Christmas Tree Ornament. Thank you for sharing.
jenn sparks says
Great ideas for the little ones. I loved making things for christmas as a child.
So many ads I can’t read the crafts, which is disappointing.
Thanks for the links.
Lynne B says
Oh, these crafts bring back memories of my kids when they were little. I loved those days!
Angela Lombardi says
These are great ideas cant wait to do them next christmas!
Such great craft ideas. I will save these for next year. We do a lot of crafts during the holidays.