Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
This is a sponsored post for SheSpeaks/Pace®.
Inside: A taco pasta bake recipe that packs a bold kick of flavor and is easy to make with ground beef, Pace Chunky Salsa, pasta, cheese, and condensed soup.
If your family likes bold flavors, they are going to love this delicious recipe featuring Pace Chucky Salsa.
Like my Sloppy Joe Casserole and Slow Cooker Salsa Chicken, this taco pasta bake is not only packed with flavor, but it is also extra easy to make. That is why it is one of my go-to recipes for busy weeknights!
The best part is, thanks to Pace Chunky Salsa, there is no washing or chopping of veggies required. Pace Chunky Salsa is packed with chunks of tomatoes, onions, and hand-picked jalapeños. It is as easy as opening the jar!
Fun fact: Pace is America’s Favorite Salsa for Tacos!
How to Make Cheesy Taco Pasta
This cheesy taco pasta recipe also calls for: Pace Chunky Salsa, ground beef, pasta, taco seasoning, chopped green chiles, cream of chicken soup, and shredded cheese.
We used rotini but you could also use macaroni or small shells.
Pace Chunky Salsa is available at Walmart in Mild, Medium, or Hot. I typically grab the Medium, as it has a bold kick of flavor with a good amount of spice. But feel free to switch it up with Mild or Hot salsa if that is what your family prefers. They are all delicious!
Let’s get cookin’!
Start by cooking the pasta.
While your pasta cooks, brown the ground beef in a large skillet.
Then, stir in taco seasoning, Pace Chunky Salsa, chopped green chiles, and cream of chicken soup and allow to simmer for 5 minutes.
Stir in pasta and cheese.
Spoon into a casserole dish. I used my 2.5 quart oval baking dish but a typical 9 x 13 casserole dish works too.
Top with more cheese (because you can never have too much cheese), and bake for 10 minutes.
Remove from the oven and garnish with fresh cilantro if desired.
Serve and enjoy!
Get Pace Chunky Salsa at Walmart
I purchased everything I needed for this recipe at our local Walmart. With Walmart’s everyday low prices, I know that I get the most for my money whenever I shop. To save time and energy getting dinner on the table, try Walmart’s online grocery pickup or delivery service.
Stock up on Pace Chunky Salsa, Pace Picante Sauce, and all the other ingredients for this recipe at your local Walmart, where they are always offered at Walmart’s everyday low prices. Or, click here to shop for Pace Picante Sauce and here to shop for Pace Chunky Salsa at Walmart.com.
Cheesy Taco Pasta Bake
- 12 ounce uncooked pasta rotini, macaroni, or shells
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 tablespoons taco seasoning 1 packet
- 1 jar 24 oz Pace Chunky Salsa
- 1 can 10.5 oz condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 can 4.5 oz chopped green chiles
- 2 cups shredded Mexican-style cheese divided
- fresh cilantro for garnish if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prep a 9 x 13 casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Cook pasta al dente according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set aside.
- While preparing the pasta, add ground beef to a large skillet and cook over medium-high heat until no longer pink. Stir in taco seasoning, Pace Chunky Salsa, cream of chicken soup, and chiles. Allow to simmer, stirring occasionally, for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in pasta and 1 1/2 cups cheese.
- Transfer to casserole dish; top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cheese is melted through.
- Garnish with cilantro before serving, if desired.