Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
3-Ingredient Spooky Mummy Rice Krispie Treats are the perfect quick and easy-to-make Halloween treat.
It is that time of year again! Time to go pumpkin picking, carve your jack-o-lantern, buy the kids’ their Halloween costumes, and bake some tasty Halloween treats.
Today I want to share these mummy Rice Krispie Treats with you. If you are looking for a quick and easy Halloween dessert recipe, you are in luck.
These spooky mummy Rice Krispies Treats are so easy to make it is ridiculous. Just 3 ingredients are required for this easy recipe!
Links to purchase the necessary products on Amazon are included below for your convenience, but the supplies can also be purchased in most grocery stores. Once you have everything that you need, these adorable Halloween treats will come together in no time.
We used pre-made Rice Krispies Treats for this recipe, just to make it easier. Of course you can feel free to make your Rice Krispies Treats from scratch instead (like we did for our Frankstein Rice Krispie treats).
Get the kids involved by having them help decorate and place the eyes on the treats.
So let’s take a look at what you need to make these mummy Rice Krispies Treats and then go through the process step by step. A printable version of the recipe is located at the bottom of this post for your convenience.
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
You will also need:
How to Make Mummy Rice Krispie Treats
This section shows you how to make the recipe with step-by-step photos and instructions. For the full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
Step 1: Unwrap Rice Krispies Treats and place them on a lined cookie sheet.
Step 2: Melt chocolate and fully coat Rice Krispies Treats. Place coated treats on the lined baking sheet.
Step 3: Place 2 candy eyes onto each Rice Krispies Treat.
Step 4: Chill the treats in the refrigerator until the chocolate coating has set, about 10 minutes.
Step 5: Scoop the remainder of the melted chocolate into a piping bag or freezer baggie with the corner snipped off. Use it to pipe small lines of white chocolate back and forth over the treats for a mummy effect.
Note: It may be necessary to re-melt the candy melts if they have hardened.
Let the mummy treats for a final 30 minutes to harden before serving. Enjoy and have a Happy Halloween!
More Halloween Dessert Ideas
- Brownie Bite Spider Treats
- Ghost Doughnuts
- Oreo Dirt Pudding with Gummy Worms
- Spiderweb Cupcakes
- Bloodshot Monster Eyeball Doughnuts
Mummy Rice Krispie Treats
- piping bag or freezer bag
- Unwrap Rice Krispies Treats and place on a lined cookie sheet.
- Melt white chocolate and fully coat Rice Krispies Treats.
- Place 2 eyes onto each Rice Krispies Treat.
- Place Rice Krispies Treats onto cookie sheet and place in the refrigerator to harden (about 10 minutes).
- Scoop the remainder of the melted chocolate into a piping bag. You can also use a freezer bag with the tip snipped off.
- Remove the Rice Krispies Treats from refrigerator. Using the piping bag, drizzle small lines of white chocolate over them back and forth for a mummy effect.
- Let sit for a final 30 minutes to harden before enjoying.