Looking for easy Halloween bat craft ideas? These 13 fun bat crafts are perfect for the classroom or to make with the kids at home.
Looking for fun Halloween crafts to make with the kiddos? You have come to the right place.I have gathered 13 terrific bat crafts for your consideration from craft bloggers all over the web.
Bats are often found all over Halloween decorations due to their creepy and spooky nature. They come out in the dark, at night, which makes them a great symbol for Halloween. That is why bat crafts are so perfect to make to get ready for Halloween. Below you will find plenty of bat craft ideas for the children. From paper plate bat crafts to handprint bat crafts, there are plenty of fun ideas!
Happy crafting and Happy Halloween!
1. Pom Pom Bats – Red Ted Art
2. Cupcake Liner Bats – I Heart Crafty Things
3. Egg Carton Bat – Suburbia Unwrapped
4. Easy Paper Plate Bat Craft – Kids Activities Blog
5. Easy Bat Slime – Little Bins for Little Hands
6. Bat Hairbow – Totally The Bomb
7. Yarn Bat Craft – The OT Toolbox
8. Bat Corner Bookmarks – Easy Peasy and Fun
9. No Carve Pumpkin Bats – Glue Sticks & Gumdrops
10. Halloween Bat Handprint Craft – Kids Craft Room
11. Bat Pencil Topper – Red Ted Art
12. Simple Accordion Paper Bat – I Heart Crafty Things
13. Soda Bottle Bat Craft – Kids Activities Blog
Still looking for more Halloween craft ideas? Check out these witch crafts!
Which of these spooky bat crafts will you be making this year?