If you are looking for an easy slime recipe for the kids, you will love this DIY crunchy glow in the dark slime.
Do your kids love to make slime?
If you’re constantly looking for fun new slime recipes for them to try, you are going to love this unique glow in the dark slime.
We even added glow in the dark perler beads to make this a crunchy slime as well. Talk about a great sensory activity!
Not only do you have the awesome glow in the dark aspect, but you have the crunchy texture added in it too.
This slime is easy to make using just a few simple ingredients:
- glow in the dark craft paint
- saline solution
- baking soda,
- clear glue
- perler beads
Of course, if you would rather not have a crunchy effect to your slime, you can feel free to leave out the perler beads. Either way, the slime will be lots of glowing fun.
I hope you and the little ones have a blast with this fun and unique slime!
More great slime ideas:
- green monster slime – a creepy green slime with eyeballs in it
- Frozen Elsa slime– almost as beautiful as Elsa!
- sparkly mermaid slime – filled with glitter and perfect for little mermaid-lovers
- 1 (5 oz) bottle of clear glue
- ½ cup water
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp saline solution
- 1 tbsp glow in the dark paint
- glow in the dark perler beads
- Combine glue, water, baking soda, and glow in the dark paint in a medium size container. Stir well.
- Add in some glow in the dark perler beads. You can always add more later.
- Add saline solution and stir well to combine. Stir until the slime begins to form and pull away from the sides of the container.
- Then, knead the slime. It will be very sticky at first but keep kneading and it will get less sticky.
- Add additional perler beads, as desired, until you get the look and feel that you are going for.
Store slime in an airtight container.