Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
Easy-to-make chocolate spoons pair great with a cup of coffee or hot cocoa and make a great addition to any holiday party.
Do you love to sit down and enjoy a warm cup of hot cocoa on a cold winter day? Or maybe a hot cup of coffee with a bit of sweetness?
Or perhaps you are looking to add something fun to add to your hot cocoa bar at your next party?
Either way, you are going to love these chocolate spoons.
Not only are they an easy to make Winter treat, but they make great homemade holiday gifts, too.
I am thinking of using them to add a personal and homemade touch to hot chocolate gift baskets along with a mug and box of cocoa.
You could easily make a few and place them in cellophane baggies tied with some ribbon and hand them out to coworkers or neighbors as well.
I mean, who wouldn’t love to recieve chocolate as a gift? Chocolate is always welcome in our home!
How to Make Chocolate Spoons
You really can’t beat how easy these chocolate dipped spoons are to make.
It is as simple as melting the chocolate, coating the spoons, adding toppings, and allowing them to set.
But feel free to get creative with it.
What’s really fun about these chocolate dipped spoons is that you can make them literally any way you want.
Use mini marshmallows, mini chocolate chips, crushed candy canes, chopped up candy bars, sprinkles, or any other fun toppings you can think of.
Let the kids pick out their own toppings and decorate their own spoons.
Most importantly, have fun with it and enjoy!
More easy Winter treat ideas:
- Plastic Spoons
- Semi sweet chocolate chips
- White chocolate chips optional
- Mini marshmallows optional
- Mini chocolate chips optional
- Sprinkles optional
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate chips in microwave on 30 second intervals, stirring in between each interval.
- Dip the tops of plastic spoons into melted chocolate, coating them generously.
- Lay spoons carefully onto parchment-lined baking sheet and immediately top with desired toppings.
- Once all spoons are dipped and topped with toppings, chill in refrigerator until set. It shouldn't take more than 10-15 minutes.
Pin for Later: