An easy apple cider sangria recipe made with white wine, apple cider, Sprite, vodka, and apples.
This festive and refreshing apple cocktail is perfect for holiday parties.
Apple Cider Sangria Recipe
Are you looking for an apple cider cocktail to serve during Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner?
Sangria is often thought of as a warm-weather drink, but with a slight adjustment of the flavors, it can be an excellent drink to pair with your holiday feast, much like our apple cider margaritas.
Apple recipes are always great for Fall gatherings, and this apple sangria is no exception.
The combination of apple cider, white wine, vodka, and Sprite creates a refreshing drink that will help cut through a heavy meal like Thanksgiving dinner. Plus, with vodka coming to the party, everyone might actually get along this Thanksgiving!
In all seriousness though, this is a unique drink that everyone is sure to love. It’s also a great alternative to the everyday glass of white wine.
If you are looking for a non-alcoholic apple cider, this easy crockpot apple cider recipe is one of our readers’ favorites.
How to Make Apple Cider Sangria
Begin by gathering your ingredients. For this cocktail you will need:
- lemon (to help keep apple slices from browning)
- apple cider
- white wine (we used a Moscato)
Wash and sliced the apples, then soak them with lemon juice to keep them from browning.
Then, add sliced apples, wine, and vodka into a large container and allow to soak in refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
Add Sprite, apple cider, and ice before serving and enjoy.
More recipes you might enjoy:
- Slow cooker cranberry apple cider (non-alcoholic)
- Sour cherry moonshine
- Copycat Cracker Barrel fried apples
- Slow cooker apple pear crisp
Apple Cider Sangria
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 4 apples, sliced
- 1 bottle white wine
- 1 cup vodka
- 4 cups Sprite
- 1 half gallon apple cider
- 4 cups ice
- Squeeze lemon juice onto apple slices and toss well to coat. (to prevent apples from turning brown) Pour wine and vodka into large container.
- Add apple slices and place in refrigerator to allow to soak for a least one hour.
- Add Sprite, apple cider, ice and stir gently before serving.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Pin Apple Cider Sangria for Later: