Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
A flavorful roasted pork tenderloin recipe with green beans, baby potatoes, and apples. The entire meal cooks on one pan, making this sheet pan pork tenderloin recipe perfect for quick and easy weeknight dinners.
After a day filled with kids activities and trying to keep the house in check, the last thing I want to do is spend a few hours preparing our family’s dinner.
That is why I love easy one-pot and one-pan meals like this delicious pork tenderloin sheet pan dinner.
Roasted Pork Tenderloin
With the protein and the veggies in this oven roasted pork recipe all cooking on one baking sheet, I don’t have to spend my time in the kitchen juggling various pots and pans.
Plus, less dishes to wash after dinner is always a #momwin.
The best part is, this easy pork tenderloin recipe takes under one hour from start to finish!
Sheet Pan Recipe Ingredients
You will need:
- pork tenderloin
- green beans
- baby or fingerling potatoes
- an apple
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
I used a pre-seasoned and pre-cut tenderloin, but you could start with a whole seasoned and marinated pork tenderloin if you prefer. It will just need a bit longer to cook through.
How to Oven Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Vegetables
First, place potatoes on a prepared sheet pan, drizzling with olive oil, and sprinkling with salt and pepper. Then, bake potatoes in the oven for 10 minutes on their own, since they take a little longer to cook than the other ingredients.
While the potatoes bake, grab a large bowl and combine your garlic and butter to make a delicious garlic butter sauce. Toss green beans in garlic butter sauce and add some salt and pepper.
Remove potatoes from oven and push potatoes to edges of pan. Pour remaining garlic butter over potatoes.
Then, spread green beans down the middle of the pan, and top with pork tenderloin.
Add apples wherever you can find a bit of room.
Place sheet pan in the oven to roast for 20-25 minutes, or until the internal temperature of tenderloin reaches 150°. If you are using an uncut pork tenderloin, you will need to increase your cook time by about 10 minutes.
Allow pork to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
I hope that you and your family enjoy this one-pan pork and roasted vegetable recipe as much as we do.
If you do decide to give it a try, I would love to hear how you like it in the comments section at the bottom of the post.
Roasted Pork Tenderloin with Vegetables
- 1.5 lbs baby or fingerling potatoes chopped
- 3 Tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 lb green beans rinsed and trimmed
- 1 lb sliced and seasoned pork tenderloin medallions
- 1 apple chopped
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Olive oil to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line baking sheet with foil and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place chopped potatoes on sheet pan; sprinkle with salt & pepper and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in oven for 10 minutes.
- While the potatoes cook, combine melted butter and garlic in a large bowl. Add green beans to the mixture, season with salt and pepper, and toss well to coat.
- Remove potatoes from oven and push to edges of pan. Drizzle potatoes with remaining garlic butter. Spread green beans down the center of sheet pan. Place the tenderloin medallions on top of beans. Add chopped apple pieces into any remaining spots on the pan.
- Return sheet pan to oven for 20 to 25 minutes, or until pork's internal temp. reaches 150°.
- Remove from oven and allow pork to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.