This tasty Pink Moscato Sangria recipe combines pink moscato, vodka, cran-raspberry juice, and fresh raspberries for a pretty pink cocktail.
While sangria is a type of punch traditionally made with red wine and citrus fruits, this raspberry moscato sangria is a fun and tasty twist on classic sangria. It is light and sweet, making it a great option for spring and summer events such as baby showers, bridal showers, or any backyard barbeques and parties.
For more pretty pink cocktails be sure to try our raspberry lemonade mimosa, raspberry vodka lemonade, and strawberry mudslide.
With a beautiful light pink hue, this fruity cocktail would also be perfect for Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s Day celebrations.
Looking for more easy sangria recipes? Try my peach sangria and apple cider sangria–both are delicious!
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- Pink Moscato – Feel free to use your favorite brand.
- Vodka – We used plain vodka but a berry-flavored vodka would be delicious as well.
- Cran-raspberry Juice – or mixed berry juice
- Fruit – Fresh raspberries. Sliced strawberries and lime make great additions, too!
Optional: add a bit of lime soda or lime seltzer before serving for a sparkling sangria
I have included the recipe for both a pitcher of pink moscato sangria as well as a single serving in the recipe card below so that whether you want to make a big batch for a party or fix a single glass for yourself, we have got you covered.
Pink Moscato Sangria
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 1 750 ml bottle pink moscato
- 1 ½ cups cran-raspberry juice
- ½ cup vodka
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- ice, for serving
- Add raspberries to a large pitcher. Pour Moscato, juice, and vodka over the berries and stir gently to combine.
- Refrigerator for at least one hour before serving (overnight works as well).
- Serve in wine glasses over ice, garnishing with extra fresh raspberries if desired.
- For a single glass, combine the following in a wine or cocktail glass over ice and enjoy:
* 4 ounces pink moscato
* 2 ounces cran-raspberry juice
* 1 ounce vodka
* 5-6 fresh raspberries
- For a sparkling sangria add a bit of lime soda or lime seltzer before serving.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
I love your site i try a few of your recipies thank you for sharing .
Jaclyn Shimmel says
You are so welcome! Thank you for the kind comment 🙂
Where do u get raspberry juice
Jaclyn Shimmel says
You can use cran-raspberry juice or a mixed-berry juice blend.