These adorable Heart Eyes Emoji chocolate covered Oreos make the perfect Valentine’s Day treat! They are seriously almost too cute to eat!
With Valentine’s Day just over a month away, I know we are all thinking about what cute treats we can make for Valentine’s Day.
These chocolate covered OREO cookies are made to look like the super popular Heart Eyes Emoji, making them the perfect Valentine’s treat.
Plus, these cutie pies are actually very easy to make, as long as you have the right supplies.
Heart Eyes Emoji Valentine Oreos Ingredients & Supplies:
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- cookie/candy mold
- OREO cookies
- yellow candy melts
- red cookie decorator icing
- black cookie decorator icing
Let’s Make ‘Em!
This section shows you how to make the recipe with step-by-step photos and instructions. For the full printable recipe, see the recipe card below.
Start by lining a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper and setting aside.
In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the yellow candy melts for 45 seconds. Remove from the microwave and stir. Continue to microwave in 10 second increments, stirring in-between, until melted and smooth.
Fill each cookie mold with 2 tablespoons of the melted yellow candy.
Next, place an OREO cookie in each mold.
Then, spoon some additional melted yellow candy on top of the cookies, up to the top of each mold.
Chill for 30 minutes to allow time to harden.
Once chilled, gently pop each cookie out of the mold and place on a lined cookie sheet.
With the red decorator icing, draw 2 heart eyes on each cookie.
Finally, add a smile with the black icing.
Feel free to experiment with different shaped smiles to get your ideal look.
That is it – you are done! I told you these were easy to make.
These cuties can be stored in a single layer, in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Enjoy these adorable chocolate covered OREO cookies and have a very happy Valentine’s Day!
Heart Eyes Emoji Valentine Oreos
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- Line a cookie sheet with wax or parchment paper and set aside.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, microwave the yellow chocolate melts for 45 seconds. Remove from microwave and stir. Continue to microwave in 10 second increments, sitting in-between, until melted and smooth.
- Fill each cookie mold with 2 tablespoons of the melted yellow chocolate. Place an Oreo cookie on top and then spoon additional melted chocolate over the Oreos, up to the top of each mold.
- Chill for 30 minutes to allow the chocolate to harden.
- Once chilled, gently pop each cookie out of the mold and place on the lined cookie sheet.
- With the red decorator icing, pipe 2 hearts for the eyes of each cookie.
- With the black decorator icing, pipe a smile on each cookie. (Feel free to experiment with different shaped smiles to get your ideal look.)
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.