Made with fresh mozzarella, tomatoes, and basil; and tossed in a balsamic vinaigrette, this Caprese Pasta Salad recipe makes the perfect summer side dish. It is quick and easy to make, and great for barbecues, potlucks, or an easy summer lunch.
This post is sponsored by Stella® but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
Now that summer has finally arrived I am craving light and fresh recipes, like this amazing summer pasta salad.
I am a fan of caprese-anything. The combination of fresh mozzarella, juicy tomatoes, sweet basil, and balsamic is simply amazing. That is why this past weekend I decided to whip up a delicious caprese pasta salad using Stella® Fresh Mozzarella Cheese.
The milky flavor and soft, delicate texture of Stella Fresh Mozzarella are reminiscent of the fresh mozzarella handmade in the Italian countryside. They make is easy to bring a touch of old world charm to the table.
From salads to pizzas, Stella Fresh Mozzarella is my go-to cheese for all my summer recipes.
Easy summer pasta salad
I would recommend that you prepare your ingredients before you begin to cook your pasta.
Cut your fresh mozzarella into bite-sized pieces, chop your basil, and slice your tomatoes. This way you will be all ready to assemble your Caprese pasta salad when your pasta is ready.
Put on the pasta, and now while the pasta cooks you can go ahead and make your balsamic vinaigrette.
Once the pasta is cooked and rinsed you can simple combine all the indergrents and your pasta salad will be ready to serve.
I hope that you and your family enjoy this easy Caprese pasta salad recipe!
More summer salad recipes
- tri color pasta salad
- no-mayo coleslaw
- tortellini pesto pasta salad
- old-fashioned potato salad
- broccoli bacon cheese salad
Caprese Pasta Salad
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
For the Salad:
- 1 lb dry pasta, we used Rotini
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 8 oz fresh mozzarella, cut into bite-sized cubes
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, chopped
For the Balsamic Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- Prepare pasta al dente according to the instructions on package. Drain, rinse with cool water, and place into serving bowl.
- Mix extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour vinaigrette over pasta. Toss to coat.
- Fold in tomatoes, mozzarella, and basil.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
Shirley A Symon says
Didn’t know that it was a recipe. Make it all the time.