This delicious kale blueberry salad with a raspberry lime vinaigrette dressing is packed with fresh ingredients and perfect for the summer months.
If you are a fan of kale you are in for a treat. This simple kale salad is quick and easy to make and full of flavor.
This salad is packed with all of my favorites: leafy kale, sweet blueberries, hot chilis, and creamy avocado.
If aren’t a fan of heat feel free to skip the chili peppers. They pack a punch for sure!
This great salad can be thrown together in no time and is perfect for lunch or for serving at a party. It could be a delicious side dish salad or summer dinner as well.
More Recipes with Fresh Fruit
- Fruit Salsa
- Rainbow Popsicles
- No-Bake Fruit Pizza
- Lemon Raspberry Cake
- Peach Blueberry Galette
- Pineapple Cherry Smoothie
Kale Blueberry Salad
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
For the Salad
- 4 cups kale, with tough stems removed
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 red chili peppers, deseeded and slicd thin
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced and cubed
For the Raspberry Vinaigrette Dressing
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar, or rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 3 Tablespoons lime juice
- pinch sea salt
- Place all dressing ingredients into blender and pulse until well blended and a liquid consistency has been reached (raspberries should not be intact).
- In a large mixing bowl, add the kale, sliced chili peppers, and blueberries.
- Pour the raspberry vinaigrette on top and toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigeratre until ready to serve. Add cubed avocado just before serving.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
See, I told you it was simple!
Sounds delicious! I love fruit in my salad
Jay Jackson says
Looks delicious, thanks for sharing.
April Monty says
Nice light salad for summer lunches or as a go with at dinner
Tammy Catterton says
wow interesting salad recipe thanks for sharing it with us
Allyson Becker says
This is great. You have a great recipe.
Jay Jackson says
Thanks for the recipe. Sounds really good, I will have to try it.
Thank you for sharing this recipe.
Sandra Watts says
Looks absolutely delicious. Great for a summer day!
Lauryn R says
Yum! This is a very interesting sounding salad, these are flavors that I normally wouldn’t think of. I bet it is so good, I will definitely have to try it. Thanks for sharing! 🙂
judi togel online yang aman dan terpercaya