Fall is a season that is packed full of fun activities, crisp weather, beautiful colors, and delicious food.
Outside the leaves start to turn golden-red and the ground gets scattered with those gorgeous leaves, branches, and acorns. Your daytime walk can become a hunt for the biggest acorn of all. Then, after dinner, you can head outside again and see how big of a pile of leaves you can make- and jump in!
If it’s too cold to spend time outside, the terrific fall crafts for kids below will help you bring the gorgeous colors outside your window, inside. Adorable Leaf Hedgehogs are the perfect mantle addition to fall decor and the Leaf Garland is perfect for your staircase.
Without further ado, here is the list of fun fall crafts for kids. Click on the title of each craft to view step-by-step instructions and images. Happy crafting!
1. Autumn Gliders: A Simple Fall Kid Craft from Small Friendly
2. Fall kids craft: no-carve confetti pumpkins from Mod Podge Rocks Blog
3. Kids Craft: Watercolor Fall Leaf Wreath from Happiness is Homemade
4. Fall Mason Jar Craft from Sugar Bee Crafts
5. Easy Fall Leaf Garland from Hello Bee
6. DIY Mini Fall Banners Made from Felt from DIY Candy.com
7. Simple Leaf Napkin Rings + Place Cards from A Joyful Riot
8. DIY Mini Gourd and Leaf Place Cards from A Joyful Riot
9. Leaf Ladybug Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun
10. Leaf Hedgehogs Craft from Easy Peasy and Fun
11. Plastic Cup Pumpkin Planter from Delineate Your Dwelling
12. Simple Pumpkin Handmade Card from Happy Hour Projects
13. DIY Spider Pumpkins from Let’s Mingle Blog
Have you ever done one of these fall kids crafts? If so, we would love to hear about it in the comment section below.
Also, if you would like even more terrific Fall craft ideas take a look at these 14 Festive Kids Autumn Crafts.
Christina G. says
I love the place setting idea. It’s very unique and clever. Thanks for posting!
Kimberly Flickinger says
These crafts are very creative! Thank you for sharing.
Cassidy ciazza morelli says
I have some great ideas now for this weekend, our kids will love making these
Sandra Watts says
I love Autumn. It is so colorful and a great time for beautiful crafts.
Fun crafts! MY favorite are the jars with tea candles!
Kelly Freeman says
thanks – my 3 daughters love cxrafts
Kathleen Kelly says
Great ideas! Love the mason jar crafts, so many things you can do with them!
Bridget Combs says
These all are such great ideas! can’t wait to the mason jar craft with my daughter
I’m always looking for non sewing crafts. Thanks for the links.
Dotty J Boucher says
I so enjoy finding new and fun projects for me and my family , mostly my grandchildren to do together, I love
these ideas and I am planning already on doing those leaf windows in the glass, love that ;)..