Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
The holiday season is the perfect time to take a moment to enjoy a sweet and delicious treat. Whether entertaining guests, or just enjoying a night in, this creamy and delicious white hot chocolate is the perfect warm treat for a chilly winter evening.
This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MyItalianMoment #CollectiveBias
When I make my white hot chocolate I like to pair it with a tray of delicious Mulino Bianco cookies. The rich white hot chocolate pairs very well with the sweet, Italian cookies.
Did you know that Mulino Bianco is Italy’s #1 brand of cookies? Being the top cookie brand in Italy is very impressive, being that Italians are very demanding when it comes to the quality of their food. But, it is easy to see why delicious, high quality, Mulino Bianco cookies are number one. They are amazing!
During the holiday season I always try to keep a few packages of Mulino Bianco cookies on hand for when guests stop by. It takes just a few seconds for me to sneak into the kitchen, open the package, and place them on a tray to offer my guests.
Mulino Bianco cookies come in several delicious varieties, and pair well with coffee, milk, or, as I mentioned, this delicious white chocolate hot chocolate recipe.
How to Make White Hot Chocolate
Start by gathering your ingredients.
You will need:
- 4 cups milk or cream
- 1 cup white chocolate melting wafers (or bars, chopped)
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- mini marshmallows or whipped cream, for topping (optional)
Then, combine milk, white chocolate, and vanilla in a medium saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until the chocolate has melted completely. Do not let it boil. Then, pour into a mug and top with mini marshmallows or whipped cream, if desired. Serve immediately.
Serve with marshmallow snowmen stirrers for a fun (and yummy!) touch.
I hope you enjoy this rich and creamy white hot cocoa recipe.
More hot chocolate recipes:
- Dirty Snowman – a delicious hot chocolate cocktail
- Pink Velvet Hot Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate Dip Recipe – easy no-bake dessert!
- Crockpot Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate
- Boozy Hot Chocolate with Caramel Vokda
White Hot Chocolate
- 4 cups milk or cream
- 1 cup white chocolate melting wafers or bars, chopped
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- mini marshmallows or whipped cream for topping (optional)
- Combine milk, white chocolate, and vanilla in a medium saucepan.
- Heat over medium heat, stirring constantly, until chocolate has melted completely. (Do not let it boil.)
- Pour into mug and top with mini marshmallows or whipped cream, if desired. Serve immediately.