Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
These fun and festive shamrock craft ideas for kids will help get the whole family ready for St. Patrick’s Day this year.
Shamrocks have long been recognized as a symbol of Ireland and of Ireland’s patron saint, Saint Patrick.
St. Patrick’s Day will be here before we know it. Now is the perfect time to get the kids busy making these terrific shamrock crafts to help decorate the house for the big day. The sooner you get started the more decorations you can make!
Below you will find links to 10 festive shamrock crafts for kids that are perfect for St. Patrick’s Day.
- Fingerprint Shamrock Craft – Easy Peasy and Fun
- Hand Tinted Shamrock Mason Jar Luminary Craft Idea – Club Chica Circle
- Wine Cork Shamrock Craft for St. Patrick’s Day – Crafty Morning
- 3D Paper Shamrocks – Red Ted Art’s Blog
- 3D Tissue Paper Shamrock – Crafts by Amanda
- St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Craft – Mess for Less
- Pepper Stamping! – How we Learn
- Handprint 4 Leaf Clover – Fun Handprint Art Blog
- Shamrock Lollipops – Crayons & Cravings
- Children’s Hand Shamrock Craft – The Inspiration Edit
I hope this list gave you some great shamrock craft ideas to get the little ones in the spirit of St. Patrick’s Day.
Which shamrock craft was your favorite?