This tasty Pink Moscato Sangria recipe combines pink moscato, vodka, raspberry juice, and fresh raspberries for a pretty pink cocktail.
While sangria is a type of punch traditionally made with red wine and citrus fruits, this raspberry moscato sangria is a fun and tasty twist on classic sangria. It is light and sweet, making it a great option for spring and summer events such as baby showers, bridal showers, or any backyard barbeques and parties.
With a beautiful light pink hue, this fruity cocktail would also be perfect for Valentine’s Day or Galentine’s Day celebrations.
This section includes ingredient notes and substitution options. Get all measurements, ingredients, and instructions in the printable recipe card at the end of this post.
- Pink Moscato – Feel free to use your favorite brand.
- Vodka – We used plain vodka but a berry-flavored vodka would be delicious as well
- Fruit – Fresh raspberriers. Sliced strawberries and lime make great additionas as well.
Optional: add a bit of lime soda or lime seltzer before serving for a sparkling sangria
I have included the recipe for both a pitcher of pink moscato sangria as well as a single serving in the recipe card below so that whether you want to make a big batch for a party or fix a single glass for yourself, we have got you covered.
- 1 (750 ml) bottle pink moscato
- 1 ½ cups raspberry juice
- ½ cup vodka
- 2 cups fresh raspberries
- ice, for serving
- Add raspberries to a large pitcher. Pour Moscato, raspberry juice, and vodka over the berries and stir gently to combine.
- Refrigerator for at least one hour before serving (overnight works as well).
- Serve in wine glasses over ice, garnishing with extra fresh raspberries if desired.
- For a single glass, combine the following in a wine or cocktail glass over ice and enjoy:
* 4 ounces pink moscato
* 2 ounces raspberry juice
* 1 ounce vodka
* 5-6 fresh raspberries
- For a sparkling sangria add a bit of lime soda or lime seltzer before serving.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 6 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 195
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.