Enjoy delicious Starbucks egg bites at home with this quick and easy Instant Pot egg bites recipe.
For more Starbucks copycat recipes try this easy Dragon Drink recipe, caramel frappuccino recipe or vanilla frappe copycat recipe.
What’s not to love about Starbucks sous vide egg bites? They are low-carb, keto-friendly, protein-packed, and convenient for breakfasts on the go on busy mornings.
But why not skip the coffee shop and make your egg bites at home in your Instant Pot?
Making egg bites in the Instant Pot is quick and easy, plus it will save you quite a bit of money in the long run.
Another benefit to making your own pressure cooker egg bites is that you can customize your add-ins or toppings to make the best egg bites.
Want to add a bit of heat? No problem, add some chopped jalapenos or chilis.
Don’t eat meat? Skip the bacon.
This Instant Pot Starbucks egg bites recipe is easy to customize to your diet and preferences.
Start by gathering your ingredients.
Here is what you will need:
- eggs: 12 large eggs or 2 cups egg beaters.
- bacon: 4 slices, cooked and crumbled. Skip the bacon for vegetarian egg bites
- cheese: 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Cheddar, Monterey jack, or mozzarella are all great options.
- seasonings: salt, pepper, parsley
You will also need the following kitchen tools:
How to Make Instant Pot Egg Bites
Let’s make some egg bites!
First, blend up all of the ingredients until smooth, about 30 seconds.
Next, pour the egg mixture into greased egg bite molds.
Cover the molds with aluminum foil (or silicone lids if they came with them).
Add 1 cup of water to the bottom of your Instant Pot. Place the trivet inside.
Put the molds on top of the trivet, one mold on top of the other.
Cover and lock the lid of your Instant Pot. Seal the valve.
Pressure cook on high pressure for 12 minutes. Once done, do a manual release.
Carefully (using potholders or a towel) transfer the molds to a cooling rack. Allow to cool then turn the mold over onto a plate, pressing down gently to release the egg bites.
Enjoy as-is or garnish with green onions, extra cheese, or a sprinkle of bacon if desired.
Egg bites are also great served with some salsa – yum!
Customize your copycat Starbucks egg bites with the following add-ins:
- green onion
- red onion
- cooked broccoli
- bell pepper
- green chilis
Finely chop or dice your desired mix-ins and add them to the blender after blending in step 1. Give the blender just a quick pulse to help incorporate them into the egg mixture then add to your silicone molds.
Storing Instant Pot Egg Bites
In the refrigerator: Store egg bites in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 4 days. Reheat in the toaster oven or the microwave for 25-30 seconds for a quick breakfast on busy mornings.
In the freezer: Bring egg bites to room temperature before freezing in an airtight container for up to 2 months. Thaw in the refrigerator overnight then reheat in microwave or toaster oven.
More easy breakfast ideas
- Oatmeal breakfast cookies
- Sausage squares – only 3 ingredients!!!
- Blueberry croissant breakfast bake
- Easy baked Western omelette
- Cherry almond granola bars– no-bake recipe!
- Sausage gravy casserole
Instant Pot Egg Bites
↑ Click stars to rate now!Print Pin SaveSaved! Rate
- 12 large eggs
- ½ cup cheese, shredded (cheddar, Monterey jack, or mozzarella)
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 tsp salt, or to taste
- 1 tsp pepper, or to taste
- 1 tsp parsley
- Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth, about 30 seconds.
- Grease egg bite molds with non-stick cooking spray. Pour the egg mixture into the molds, distributing evenly.
- Cover molds with aluminum foil or silicone lids.
- Pour 1 cup of water into your Instant Pot. Place your trivet inside. Add your egg mold inside. You can add two molds – one on top of another.
- Place the lid on your Instant Pot. Set the valve to sealing.
- Cook on “High Pressure” for 12 minutes.
- Once complete, do a manual release.
- Remove your egg molds carefully (with a potholder or towel as it will be hot) and transfer to a cooling rack.
- Once your bites have cooled (about 10 minutes), flip the molds upside down over a plate and push down gently to release the bites.
- Enjoy as-is or top with more cheese, bacon, green onions, or salsa, if desired.
The nutritional information provided is automatically calculated by a third party and intended to serve as an estimate only. The accuracy of nutritional information is not guaranteed.
I eat a LOT of eggs and these egg bites are terrific! Glad my hot chocolate bomb molds are getting a workout!
Nancy Dee says
Great recipe, thank you! Note to self….spray the molds…🙄😂
Where can i get the molds ?
Jaclyn Shimmel says
You can order the molds on Amazon here: https://amzn.to/3zSNnN8 (affiliate link)