As a toddler mom, Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes are a total must-have. For one reason or another, I find myself busting the wet wipes out all day long. Read on for 11 of those reasons.
Like most moms, I am in a constant battle against messes.
And now that cold and flu season has arrived, I am battling germs as well.
My son, like most toddlers, has a way of getting his hands into anything and everything. And you know where his hands end up. That’s right — in his mouth.
Which is why I am sure to always keep a package of Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes nearby.
Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes kill 99.99% of germs and remove dirt and bacteria from hands and hard surfaces.
You might be wondering why I don’t use a gel hand sanitizer instead.
Here are 3 reason why I prefer wipes:
- They wipe away dirt and messes better than hand sanitizer gel would, while remaining gentle on the skin. In fact, Nice ‘n CLEAN wipes are infused with aloe and Vitamin E to help keep hands soft and moisturized.
- Wipes leave my hands feeling fresh and clean. They never feel sticky like they do when I use a gel hand sanitizer.
- Nice ‘n CLEAN wipes can also be used to remove soil and bacteria from hard surfaces. Gels can’t do that! This makes wipes so much more convenient. They basically have 2x the uses!
We use them at home for quick and easy cleanup after our arts and crafts sessions….
…and messy meals.
Quick clean ups on the go
But I find Nice ‘n CLEAN wipes are especially awesome for when we are out and about.
The small size packages fit easily in my diaper bag, my purse, and my car’s glove box.
They are easy to open, and easily resealable as well.
So, I keep my son’s diaper bag stocked with Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Wipes at all times.
Here are 11 reasons why:
1. to clean hands after sneezing
2. to clean off high chairs at restaurants
3. to clean hands before eating
4. to clean hands after eating
5. to clean hands after petting dogs and cats
6. to clean hands after playing at the park
7. to clean hands after pushing elevator buttons (one of my son’s faves!)
8. to clean my hands after Doctor visits and playing with the toys in the office
9. to clean shopping cart handles at grocery store
10. to clean hands after riding in the shopping cart
11. to clean hands after diaper changes
When soap and water isn’t available, I am thankful to have my Nice ‘n CLEAN wipes with me.
They really are a great solution for cleaning hands and surfaces on the go.
Head to the allergy section of your local CVS to pick up a Family Value Pack with five 20-count packages of Nice ‘n CLEAN Antibacterial Hand Wipes today.
That way you will hand enough to share with family members so everyone has one when they are away from home. Stash them in your purse, the kids’ backpacks, your car’s glove box, etc…
Pin for Later: