Posts may contain affiliate links, meaning that I may earn a commission if you use a link provided.
Frozen Blue Lagoon Margaritas are a refreshing–and beautiful– blended summer cocktail made with tequila, blue curacao, Sprite, and limeade.
They are as blue as a Caribbean sky and will have you feeling as though you are sipping on the tropical frozen cocktail on a beautiful white-sand beach on a remote island.
Not only are these blue cocktails beautiful, but they are delicious as well. Made with lemon-lime soda (e.g., Sprite, 7-Up), blue curacao, tequila, and limeade, this frozen margarita is packed with refreshing citrus flavors.
Perfect for enjoying poolside or at summer parties!
For a non-alcoholic option, try this delicious blue coconut ocean water.
Or give this Jack Frost Cocktail a try for an icy-blue winter cocktail option.
The recipe can easily be doubled–or tripled–for a crowd, so go ahead and whip up a pitcher for your next summer celebration.
More incredible summer party drinks
- Long Island Ice Tea
- Hawaiian Margarita
- Blue Hawaiian Jello Shots
- Peach Sangria
- Strawberry Jello Shots
- Caribbean Rum Punch
Blue Lagoon Margarita
- 3 ounce lemon lime soda such as Sprite
- 3 ounce tequila
- 2 ounce blue curacao
- 2 ounce limeade we love Simply limeade
- 2 cups ice
- Fresh lime and coarse sugar for rim and garnish
- In your blender, combine ice, lemon-lime soda, tequila, blue curaco, and limeade. Blend until smooth.
- To rim the glasses, add coarse sugar to a shallow bowl or saucer, run a wedge of lime along the rim of each glass, then dip into the sugar.
- Pour margaritas and garnish with fresh lime slices. Serve immediately.